LOTR Guests

winglord

So i guess that with another show being held in this country now, there will never again be any LOTR guests appearing at CM Milton Keynes??? Not Fair for those that cant get to London. Some of us LOTR fans rely on CM Milton Keynes to meet guests at. Hope there might at least be a few attending Showmasters.

Juts because C11 has no LOTR guests that doesn't mean that SM will never get these guests to Milton Keynes again.

There's Celebration Europe in July too and C11 still has Star Wars guests. :blink:

It's all a matter of guest availabilty and several other things.

Juts because C11 has no LOTR guests that doesn't mean that SM will never get these guests to Milton Keynes again.

There's Celebration Europe in July too and C11 still has Star Wars guests. :blink:

It's all a matter of guest availabilty and several other things.

Forgive me, but what is Celabration Europe?? Is there a web page??

Thanks

Paul

• Moderators

There's no guarantee that any Showmasters events will feature LOTR guests, regardless of whether there's a another show or not.

I know there has been a plentiful supply of LOTR guests since C3 or so, but that doesn't mean there'll always be some. There are plenty of new shows and new movies to cover, and these events cater for as wide a range of fans as possible. Most people who enjoy these events like more than one specific show/film.

That's not to say there won't be any in the future of course, but I believe LOTR fans have had their best guest period a few years back.

Edited by DavidB