Wrestlemania Predictions?

Rockybalboa

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker

I think the Undertaker will win here, for a number of reasons - The Wrestlemania win streak, It could be his last big run and Batista is hated backstage - the Undertaker will be reluctant to lose his streak for that reason alone. Also, fans would be outraged if the Undertaker lost his Wrestlemania winning Streak.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

Cena all the way, with the Undertaker winning I dont think there will be two title changes. Also, I think a Cena win over someone like HBK an WM will elevate him to another level.

Battle of the Billionaires

Everyone knows Lashley will win, the real attraction is seeing Stone Cold Shave Vince's head.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Mr Kennedy - Edge has already won a MITB match and being an ex champ wouldnt really benefit from another MITB win. Same goes for Booker T, ex champ who wouldnt benefit from winning. Orton & CM Punk are in the dog house, and can anyone see Finlay or The Hardy's getting a title shot at a PPV? This match is all about elevation, and it is Mr Kennedy's turn this year.

ECW Originals vs. New Breed

In line with the "New ECW", the originals will fall in this one.

Women's Champion Melina vs. Ashley

Ashley to continue her playboy push.

Kane vs. The Great Khali

The Great Khali, although Flair & Carlito have been lobbying to get on the Wrestlemania card for some time.

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP

MVP.

Add your predictions, we will see who will get the most!!!

Edited by Rockybalboa