deathly Hallows

wiccawise21

Looks brilliant, Glad to see Ron and Hermione with Harry. Anyone else thinging it might be Godric Gryffindor's sword Ron had hold of?

edited- just had another look at it and I can't tell if It ron holding the sword, or just a disimbodied hand

Edited by Melde_Amy

omg!! you are right. there is an elf. im thinking dobby... but maybe not.

hmmm. and her i was getting all excited that ron might have the all important sword.

what do we think to the orb with the snake?? im thinking maybe its trawlawneys crystal ball. maybe she will make another prophecy about a snake. nagini perhaps?

and do you think there is any significance with the full moon? reference to lupin? and what about the fact that hogwarts door seems to be wide open. surely it would be locked up and fortified???

then there is prongs. i think we will be seeing more dementors.

=x=

and the US cover...

dhusfull.jpg

this is really interesting too.

where are they?? it looks like some kind of colusseum. then the curtains at the side give it the feel of a theatre. i wouldnt put it past Voldemort's vanity to try and kill harry on stage. *shudder*

and what do we think to the figures in the background? gravestones? death eaters? dementors?

then what exactly are the doing? neither fo them have wands so is this wandless magic? i think maybe they are doing some kind of crazy dance if it isnt! lol.

and does the fact that the sky is orange have any significance? the time of day maybe. its interesting the the UK cover is during the night, obviously a different scene though.

so what do you guys think?

=x=