80'S MOVIE STARS!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree with you there blonde. More 80's stars!. Having the coreys over would be amazing!. Others I'd love to see..

Ally Sheedy

Anthony Michael Hall

Molly Ringwald

Judd Nelson

Emilio Estevez

Eric Stoltz

Lea Thompson

Mary Stuart Masterson

Andrew McCarthy

Jon Cryer

Sean Astin

Key Hu Quan

Josh Brolin

Kerry Green

Martha Plimpton

Jeff B Cohen

Ralph Macchio

Patrick Dempsey

James Spader

Daphne Zuniga

Rob Lowe

:lol:

Oooo I just found quite a few signed photos on this Corey Haim site!!!

1st page - 2 signed pics

4th page - 3 signed pics

5th page - 1 personalized signed pic and also on this page there is a photo of him sitting down at a table with photos on, with a pen in his hand (looks like he's done stuff like this before showmasters)

11th page - 3 signed pics

http://www.teenidols4you.com/pictures.html...ctors&pe=coreyh

News For All Corey Haim Fans - Corey is apparently in Ireland filming a Romantic Comedy "Three's a Crowd" they start it June sometime so dunno if he's over there now or very soon! But how cool is that. Check out his offical website for more updates http://www.coreyhaim.org/

PS Check out my corey pic - ain't he cute :yoda:

Anyone from "the goonies" (glad they got Robert Davi), "lost boys" or John Hughes Brat pack films....It was so great having Alan ruck there last time. I would really like to see Antony Michael Hall as he does a lot of conventions in America for "The Dead Zone." I know that both Corey Haim and Corey Feldman frequently do a lot of conventions in America, so I guess showmasters could get them quick easily (heres hoping they read this :unsure: )

Blonde Kitten and Skyblue - I am so glad others are posting to get the two Coreys at collectormania as well. I have posted a few times on various threads about them and was begining to think I was the only one.... :unsure: I have been a fan of the two Coreys for about 12 years now...."Lost Boys" is probably one of my all time favorites....

Blonde Kitten and Skyblue - I am so glad others are posting to get the two Coreys at collectormania as well. I have posted a few times on various threads about them and was begining to think I was the only one.... :rolleyes: I have been a fan of the two Coreys for about 12 years now...."Lost Boys" is probably one of my all time favorites....

kelso70 I thought I was the only one too!!! :D I've been fans of theirs since I first saw them, I was very young, can't remember how old I was but I was at primary school. Had a crush on them even then! Wanna see some decent people come to collectormania (I mean if they can't come this time fair enough, but just please try and get them)!! The guests always seem to be people from the same old things - starwars, god don't get me wrong I love LOTR but get people from different movies please (the guests who are from LOTR aren't real favourites anyway). I know you are trying your best showmasters. I know Robert Davi is coming and I love the goonies but I wouldn't come just for him. Now if they got Corey Feldman who was in the goonies I would most definately!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support too Kelso70 - love to hear from other Corey fans out there!!

Speak soon Kelso70 & Skyblue!! ;)

xXx

I know that both Corey Haim and Corey Feldman frequently do a lot of conventions in America, so I guess showmasters could get them quick easily (heres hoping they read this ;) )

Yes they do do alot of conventions out in America!!! I'm sure if showmasters got them and word got out (around the coreys message boards and that) sure loads of people would come. They are all time classics!!! You can't beat the films they did! They did so many together! And the ones they did without one another were fantastic too!!!!

I pray showmasters read this too!!!

Speak real soon

xXx

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah - Can't wait for the film to come out, when it eventually does.

An excellent point you have there too Kelso70! :lol:

Would be sooooooo fab if both Corey Haim and Corey Feldman could be there, on the same day too!!! Am sure they would both like that too!!!

xXx

Haven't got anyone else to add as think most have been said by now.

It would be great to get any of the actors mentioned, but specially cory haim and cory feldman :D

They were in some of my fav movies of the 80's.

I soooooo agree with you!!! I absolutely adore the 80's movies they did, if I stay in and wanna watch a video/dvd, I can just watch the films they were in over and over, I never ever get bored of them, I have watched them millions of times and still they make me feel like I am watching it for the first time again, they are like feel good movies (even thinking about them now), make me laugh etc the same as when I first watched them, all warm inside - dunno if that sounds silly but anyway. God I could talk about them forever! Lol

I will not be able to believe it if they can attend, it would be sooo amazing!

Hannah

xXx

Yeha!!! Hehe ;)

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please invite both Corey Haim and Corey Feldman Showmasters *I'm on my hands and knees begging you* :lol::rolleyes:

Hannah

xXx

Edited by Blonde_Kitten

Kelso we must keep this post going, even if it ends up just us two posting - lol!! If the Corey's can't come this time, then next time, or if not then..then the time after! You get what I'm saying! They just got to be invited to one of the Collectormanias. Just gonna hope and wait....and keep posting!

xXx