Season 8

Hellsbuttmonkey

i dont understand the lack of funds fox knows how successful the show is the fact that the dvdboxsets are re-released nearly every year just with new packaging and sells. you would think that a tv movie that would tie in season5 of angel and season 8 of buffy would be very profitable for them to fund the project.

plus with a movie you can re-release everything dvd,clothing, new figures etc and get a bigger fan base i.e do a firefly!!!!!

i think for angels final ep they should have made one extra ep or turn the last one into a hour+ show just so that the battle could be shown or finished -the way they did with buffy they knew they were going to get cancelled why end it like that?????:headscratch:;)

What you said!!! I completely agree! I just finished reading the book "Hollywood Vampire" which is a kind of "Behind-the-Scenes" book of Angel and at the beginning it gave the assumed status of all the characters - dead! And I thought, "How have you got away with actually putting that in print?" I mean, (as per my thread about a thought having occurred to me) I think it's quite obvious that the characters didn't die or they wouldn't be popping up in canon stuff like the comics. Anyhoo, my point being, like you said, it's pretty rough of them to end Angel like that, especially since a lot of the characters may be coming back, but we don't get to see how they beat the odds. Maybe they always thought they'd get chance to show it and it never came up. :dance::dance: