BARBARA BACH

DIDS

How about Barbara Bach as a guest.

I think she has been overlooked on the signing front.My all time favorite Bond girl.

Best known as Major Anya Amassova in 'The Spy who Loved Me',but appeared in Euro films and the exellent Italian Star Wars clone 'The Humanoid'.

:D

How about Barbara Bach as a guest.

I think she has been overlooked on the signing front.My all time favorite Bond girl.

Best known as Major Anya Amassova in 'The Spy who Loved Me',but appeared in Euro films and the exellent Italian Star Wars clone 'The Humanoid'.

;)

Great suggestion !!! However I think being married to a certain pop star who once formed a quarter of one of the most successful bands EVER means that she would have to do it for the fans (and also for fun) - as she really doesn't need the money...!

Invite Ringo!! (sorry I know, I know but Ringo is cool - but I know there wouldn't be a chance in hell of that happening)

WHERE THERES A WILL THERES A WAY MY DEAR BOY!!!!

i was told that the last collectormania was a bit of a dissopointment. in that the bond thems wasnt as big as itcould have been, ie. when there has been a lord of the rings theme, there has been a lot more people and memorabila involved. however i thoight it was good, i met Shirley Eaton ,George Lazenby, Burt Kwok. I would have liked to meet Honour Blacman, but we can only hope that she attends a future event!