hey i'm new!

csimonkey

ok i think i'm allowed to post this here!

i'm siobhan, i'm 16 and i live in scotland :D

i am obsessed with CSI totally! :P

i absolutely adore eric szmanda and heaven help anyone who tries to take him away from me! :P although i'm willing to share :D

you might have gathered already, i use a lot of smilies :lol: hehe lmao! i just got told to reduce the number of smilies!:lol:

i am totally loving season 7 at the minute and i'm now waiting patiently for 9pm here for burn out and hoping for lots of greg :P

i'm also a huge sandle shipper! (i'm asuming you call it shipping on this forum? if not tell me lol)

err, i'm mad about animals aswell and i volunteer at Mossburn animal centre every sunday where i get to ride Blacky, a 14.2hh fell x if there's time and it's not raining lol.

well i think that's it. if you have any questions feel free to ask, i'll probably be asking you lot for help till i get the hang of this forum lol but it looks pretty simple. i'll be here about 99% of the time though :D more CSI is always good! :dance:

Edited by csimonkey

hello! and welcome to the CSI forum, the more the merrier!! :lol: it's a little deserted in the lab at the mo :P def graveyard shift! I'm Sah and I kinda reside here! :dance: so will answer most posts/questions and help with anything I can (as well as badgering people into posting *ahem* :lol:)

I'm in Vancouver (8hours behind) at the mo on my annual leave and am well jelous of you guys getting to watch CSI cause I'm missing it :D :D am hoping some nice person will download them for me *ahem* :D

lemme get you started, :P

at the bottom of the CSI board index page, change the number of posts to "show all" and all our muchos topics will be revealed! we have fan (drooling/oogling!!) topics for most of the main cast, Greg's/Eric's topic is HERE post pics and chat bout him there. the ship/slash thread is HERE, name says it all really!

oops computer session timed out there :D where was I hmmm....

discuss current episodes of CSI s7 airing on c5 HERE :lol: add your birthday to the thread HERE :P and check for threads around the forum that are CSI related in THIS thread - the last post is kinda important! Jason who runs SM is deciding which fandoms have most fans and will consider running a convention for the most popular ones at the end of the voting, CSI is joint third at the mo so we need some more votes!!! (see also: pinned thread at the top of the CSI section :dance:)

phew thnk that's enough to keep you going for now!! you will also spot some game threads for CSI for if you get bored, they are quite fun if you want to join in :lol:

Luv sah xx

Welcome to the dead zone err CSI section!! :D

Make yourself at home, we dont bite here we just stab you to keep the team in a job by investigating crimes :D

Hey thanks guys! :D

thankyou Sah! (cool name! :thumbup:) that's helped lol. and i'm sure i'll be here semi-permanently to keep you company here as i'm never off the computer!

i'm in class at the minute :thumbup: but when i get home, i will swamp the greg/eric thread with all my pics, my screenshots and my thoughts :YAHOO: hehe

Hey siobhan, welcome to the board.

We're all pretty friendly on here, just make sure you don't go near crippsy when he has any sharp objects and you should be fine (oh and don't call him crispy :thumbup: )

I not sure if there are any sandle shippers here but I don't mind any ship as long as it's not GSR :YAHOO:

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...