Favourite theme songs

Austin Powers

nWo & DX for me & for my wife..........

Oh, oh Shawn

I think I'm cute.

I know I'm sexy.

I've got the looks,

That drive the girls wild

I've got the moves, that really move 'em.

I send chills up.

Up and down their spines

Edited by Dai-X

From the past I just remember when I was a kid hearing the Ultimate Warriors music and watching him surge down to the ring fookin awsome!

Also for old school The Undertaker when he first entered the WWF that was awsome entrance.

Right list of old school:

British Bulldog (being patriotic)

Ultimate Warrior

The Undertaker

Mr. Perfect (he was one of my favourite wrestlers of that time)

Hot Rod Rowdy Roddy Pipper (I am sucker for bag pipe music don't know why but I like it)

L.O.D.

Heart Foundation

New Music:

HHH - The Game (as per previous comments performed by Motorhead)

DX (performed by Rage Against the Machine)

Stone Cold (just the one event when the glass shattered as he walked through it in time with his music)

Hmm the new music I am listing is still old skool really?? They seem to struggle giving new ring entrance music at the mo (mind you they struggle to give good wrestlers) I used to enjoy the old ECW entrance music for RVD and Sandman and that kinda thing but they replaced that with random stuff.

I didnt like rey mysterio music and hated it even more when P.O.D. covered it (might have something to do with me not liking Rey Mysterio as a wrestler)

This has become of slating post.......................sorry

I've got the WWE Anthology cd and that has some great songs, along with some really bad ones :lol:

It covers The Federation Years, The Attitude Era and Now ( 2002 )

Old skool i always liked Bushwackers, Ultimate Warrior ( i was younger then :D ), Real American, LOD, Undertaker with all the gongs and stuff and probably a few more. DX then and now.

Recently its been Edge ( Rob Zombie and current ), NWO, HHH king of kings by Motorhead wasn't bad. Fan of Metallica so Sandman until they changed it :D Christian ( with the curtain of light ), and cant forget Eddie Guerrero.

Think the problem these days is alot of the tunes are pretty meaning less ... just random bits put together. Where as years ago, each wrestler seemed to have a signature tune that you would easily recognise as theirs.

Daz