SportsMania

DavidB

• Moderators

lol true, I'm quite happy to debate things with people, but it's very rare you'll ever get someone who will change their opinion so it ends up a bit futile.

I still think the guests are appropriate for the event. Any deeper discussion could go on forever :chair:

I have friends that say it to me all the time they go "u do know its fake dont you" lolol im like Really is it lol then they go into this big thing soooooooo funny,

Thing is i dont want to change peoples views and nor will i change mine everyone has a view but some people for some reason have a real strong view on wrestling and cant seem to listen to well about what anyone else says,

Anyhow they should have a place there i dont see why they wouldent have to wait and see i guess. :chair:

i think that even though that many elements of WWE are choreographed, the superstars should still be able to appear @ Sportsmania, coz WWE define their stuff as "Sports Entertainment"

I think so to but some people dont do they and that thread over there says it all