Stargate SG-1 Guests

flip18

Being as all the other shows/films seem to have their own category :rolleyes:

Stargate has a huge fanbase in the UK (and I'm certain that some of our friends in Europe - particularly Germany and the Netherlands - would make the the trip over) and we would love to see more guests from this show at future events. Any showings of episodes with a talk by the actors in the evening but would be great too :rolleyes:

People I'd most like to see are:

* Teryl Rothery

* Anna Louise Plowman

* Suann Braun

* JR Bourne

* Carmen Argenziano

Didn't kiss them goodnight but I did paint a big heart on one wall and wrote Paul Young's name in it :huh:

Hmm, wonder if Collectormania could get some 80's popstars to appear at a show! I'd love to meet Paul *l*

Anyway, dragging this back on topic...... If Showmasters got some of the Goa'uld actors - Suann, Anna-Louise, Peter Williams, Peter Wingfield, etc - they could do a SG1 'Goa'uld episode marathon with them commentating! Just a thought :D

Definately agree.

Want loads more SG1 guests.

I'd be happy to meet any and all of them- AS I DO QUITE OBSESSIVLY LOVE THE PROGRAMME.

so yeah lots of stargate guests -

Jay Acovone (Kawalsky)

Robet Wisden (Major Samuels)

Alan Rachins (Colonel Kennedy)

Kevin Mcnulty (Dr Warner)

Ronny Cox (Senator Kinsey)

as well as all main cast and CORIN NEMEC! :huh:

Add me to that list more Stargate people please and now that some 1 mentione Babylon 5 them too they are probably the only 2 programs I watch regularily on the TV any more (so much rubbish on these days).

any of these would be good (All would be superb)

Richard Dean Anderson (Jack O'Neill)

Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)

Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter)

Christopher Judge (Teal'c)

Don S. Davis (George S. Hammond)

Teryl Rothery (Janet Fraiser, M.D.)

Although some of them may be doubtful I suppose it can't hurt to ask.

Totally agree here.

Stargate SG-1 has a HUGE following over here in the UK, and a evening talk with the actors would sell out instantly.

I would LOVE to see Corin back (like everyone else) and also Teryl Rothery, she is a wonderful actress and lovely to meet. She hasn't been over here for a long time now so she would definitely be a major pull. Would also love to see Peter Williams, again, he's great. These three would do a wonderful talk together. Three very popular cast members no longer on the show. Each have a big fan following.

Hugs

Piglet

xox

teryl rothery does alot of conventions. shes just done SFX and is doing uk stargate convention at end of oct (the fifth race). she is also in paris for a convention in the summer and frankfurt in germany.

she seems a very busy lady!

teryl rothery does alot of conventions. shes just done SFX and is doing uk stargate convention at end of oct (the fifth race). she is also in paris for a convention in the summer and frankfurt in germany.

she seems a very busy lady!

Teryl actually couldn't make it to SFX in the end because of work commitments, which was a bit of a shame, would've loved to have seen her.

So yeah, it'd be great if she could make it over to MK this year, as well as any/ALL Stargate people mentioned already lol! :D

• 2 weeks later...