Heyman gone, Big Show gone

s.p.d.

Big Show hasn't been released, he's just taking some time off to heal (and from his statements possibly do a movie - there was talk of a wwe film with big show a long time ago, so theres been plenty of time for preproduction).

I doubt Heymans been released either, he'll probably either:

A/Sit at home for a while before either being brought back to ECW as an on air character but with less power behind the scenes

B/Be brought back and given a little more freedom (may happen to see if it could shake things up if sci fi doesn't extend the ecw tv deal)

C/Go to OVW again as a booker, which he was reportedly very happy with.

As per comments Big Show has not been released but has taken time out to rest/recover over the past months he has been wrestling in a lot of pain and has need to take time out but hasn't! Due to his size as he's getting older Big Show is now starting to realise it's taking longer and longer for him to recover and his health is getting worse all the same problems Andre the Giant had. Although Big Show is a better position now than what Andre was what with how WWE take care more of there wrestlers and the medicaly we are better off than back then but saying that IF Big Show does return and thats a big IF I can only see him lasting a couple of more years max!

As for Paul Heyman I don't know what to think as per my previous comments I am big fan of the old ECW and how it worked apart from 'One Night Stand' I haven't really seen much to be happy about with this production they are trying to work it to much like RAW and Smackdown when the show was never really about that they concentrate to much on the ECW title and nothing else. I think they should wipe the bored clean and go back to how it was get rid of the fireworks and stuff and go back to the raw wrestling show it once was, don't make a ECW rules a special event which happens every couple of weeks let it all be ECW rules let them really mix it up! If they want the likes of Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman to be happy thats how they have got to go although I can't see the new crop of wrestlers that have joined will be to happy incase they get a hair out of place!!!

ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW :jason: