World Cup '66 Guests & I don't mean your usual people

mightymax

I always ask for a sports guest every Autographica I would really like to see some World Cup 1966 guests and I don't mean your usual people like Hurst and co I am refering to people that don't make many appearences people like Bobby Charlton and some of the german squad or what about the referee that done the World Cup final (if he is still about). I mean don't get me wrong I am really looking forward to meeting Jim Lovell and other guests that SM will have lined up but just something a little different. What do you guys think?

Completely go along with this suggestion, after all Autographica has had them before and they were pretty busy as I recall. Plus when the 66 boys turn out for another show there is always a massive queue for them.

From my point of view the 66 players I'd like to see are:

Gordon Banks

Roger Hunt

Bobby Charlton

Plus any other overseas internationals from years gone by, Carlos Alberto and Jairzinho did another show recently and they were great to meet.

Of course any ex Liverpool players would be the best result for me but I concede not to everyones taste!

Completely go along with this suggestion, after all Autographica has had them before and they were pretty busy as I recall. Plus when the 66 boys turn out for another show there is always a massive queue for them.

From my point of view the 66 players I'd like to see are:

Gordon Banks

Roger Hunt

Bobby Charlton

Plus any other overseas internationals from years gone by, Carlos Alberto and Jairzinho did another show recently and they were great to meet.

Of course any ex Liverpool players would be the best result for me but I concede not to everyones taste!

Bobby Charlton yes but the other two do the other convention so many times, I would like to see the more difficult people, like Bobby Charlton, Ron Flowers some of the German squad and some other legends of World Cup competions gone by.

As for ex-Liverpool players WTF!!! lol only joking mate

I need a couple more to complete the England side of my World Cup '66 Finals programme Bobby Charlton springs to mind as one I definitly need (I have got his already on a photo buts not the same thing) and a couple others (I have got Bobby Moores) and that side would be complete. I would love to obtain some of the German squad as well.

• 5 weeks later...