Horror con?

shazlouise

THAT IS JUST WHAT WE NEED A HORROR CONVENTION!!! JUST THINK OF THE GUESTS WHO WOULD BE THERE? I FEEL THAT HORROR IS OFTEN SNUBBED BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK THAT IT'S A BAD THING TO LIKE BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S JUST A MOVIE GENRE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.

DONT DISS HORROR A DEMAND A UK HORROR CONVENTION!!!

I feel horror has a strong enough following to warrant a con also. Any news of one in the pipeline?

That's what we're looking into :poki:

Believe me, I want a horror con more than anyone!

If you need help with this mate let me know.

Although I'd love to see a horror con I doubt at this time there will be one in the UK because i get the feeling the genre isn't as popular enuff here as in the US. For instance we've never had magazines like Fangoria and Gorezone and all the other ones.

I'll be 100% with everyone here... the only way we're ever going to see a decent Horror Con in the UK is by supporting the horror contingent that we will have attending other showmasters events. Show us that the horror fanbase is strong enough to warrant it's own con. If you post on any horror sites then tell them what's going on at Showmasters events. That's the only way we're going to make this a reality. And believe me, it's a reality I want to see.

I'll be 100% with everyone here... the only way we're ever going to see a decent Horror Con in the UK is by supporting the horror contingent that we will have attending other showmasters events. Show us that the horror fanbase is strong enough to warrant it's own con. If you post on any horror sites then tell them what's going on at Showmasters events. That's the only way we're going to make this a reality. And believe me, it's a reality I want to see.

Robert Englund was by far the busiest at Gmex, And John Kassir was a true legend

Horrorhound is right, we need more people to show some love!!! trust me this guy will make it happen but he needs to see some good turn outs for the horror guests...Robert is bound to do well he's a megastar!! Freddy is an household name...it's the likes of Ari Lehman and Andrew Divoff who are less of a major attraction but true stars in horror buffs like myselfs eyes.....We need to spread the word to make our dreams of an horror devoted convention a reality!!