Survivor Series Predictions

DavidB

• Moderators

Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy & CM Punk vs. Edge, Randy Orton, Gregory Helms, Johnny Nitro & Mike Knox

(Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match)

Survivor? Randy Orton

John Cena, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Kane & Bobby Lashley vs. ECW World Champion Big Show, Umaga, Test, Finlay & M.V.P.

Survivor? Umaga

Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Sgt. Slaughter & Ron Simmons vs. Johnny, Kenny, Mikey & Nicky

Survivor? Flair, Rhodes, Simmons

Chris Benoit vs. Chavo Guerrero (United States Championship Match)

King Booker vs. Batista (World Heavyweight Championship Match)

Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy (First Blood Match)

Lita vs. Mickie James (Women's Championship Match)

------------------------------------

Should be a pretty good PPV overall :YAHOO: good luck! :P

Team Rated RKO V Team DX - Survivor Orton

Team Cena V Team Show - Survivor Cena

Team Flair V Spirit Squad - Survivors Flair and Rhodes

Benoit to win US Title Match

Taker to win First Blood

Booker to beat Batista

And Mickie to beat Lita

Love the old Skool SS matches

Team DX vs Team Rated RKO

Survivor: CM Punk

Team Cena vs Team Big Show

Survivor: Big Show

Team Legends vs Team Spirit Squad

Survivors: Legends Team

Chris Benoit vs Chavo

Winner: Benoit

King Booker vs Batista

Winner: Batista

Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy.......... Kennedy :thumbup:

Winner: Kennedy

Lita vs Mickie James

Winner: Mickie James

Anyone else reckon Edge dumps Lita after she loses to Mickie and she'll come out during his match and cause him to be eliminated by Matt Hardy?

Edited by rickyparty

Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy & CM Punk vs. Edge, Randy Orton, Gregory Helms, Johnny Nitro & Mike Knox

Survivor? Randy Orton purely because it seems to be his thing although id love matt and jeff left with edge on the other team and they put him out

John Cena, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Kane & Bobby Lashley vs. ECW World Champion Big Show, Umaga, Test, Finlay & M.V.P.

Survivor? Big show

Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Sgt. Slaughter & Ron Simmons vs. Johnny, Kenny, Mikey & Nicky

Survivor? Flair and the spirit squad will hopefully break up soon because of it

Chris Benoit vs. Chavo Guerrero (United States Championship Match)

Guerrero with the help of Vicki

King Booker vs. Batista (World Heavyweight Championship Match)

Can see Batista winning the belt

Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy (First Blood Match)

Kennedy leading to a big finale at rumble or wrestlemania

Lita vs. Mickie James (Women's Championship Match)

I can see Mickie winning starting Litas departure

Haha you're probably right. The only reason I'm even slightly considering it is 'cuz it's a First Blood match so he doesn't have to let anyone pin him or owt :clap:

That's my reasoning for picking Kennedy too :thumbup:

Undertaker's injured too so Kennedy winning and Taker taking time off to recover could really help Kennedy having bragging rights to putting Undertaker out for a bit.

So which lucky people watched it? And how was it? I want gossip gorramit :whistling:

<---- doesn't have Sky and even if she did is too tight / too in need of sleep to stay up till 1am. So basically tell me if I should download LOL :D

So which lucky people watched it? And how was it? I want gossip gorramit :dance:

<---- doesn't have Sky and even if she did is too tight / too in need of sleep to stay up till 1am. So basically tell me if I should download LOL ;)

I haven't seen the whole thing, but from what I've heard I'm glad I didn't buy it :dance:

The DX/Rated RKO match was very one-sided, but I enjoyed it. It's a shame that Edge and Cena were jobbed out so badly it would have been nice for them to have made more of an impact. CM Punk was over more than anyone, and if Vince isn't sure about Lashley winning the Elimination Chamber next week then CM Punk should be a contender for it.

I think Batista should turn heel, especially after the way in which he won the title. There's no problem with the face using the title, but they usually follow it up with their finisher rather than go straight for the pin.

Kennedy needs to beat Taker in a big time match and not get beaten up right after but that will never happen and he'll end up like Orton :YAHOO:

If you can borrow a copy then it's probably worth a quick look if only to hear the reaction that Punk gets.

Was hoping that the legends might last a little bit longer, even if they haven't got age on their side.

Couldnt believe the pop that CM Punk got. Wonder what HHH and Micheals thought about that. Although is was a surprise when HHH let Punk say part of the DX tag line.

Lita vs Mickie wasnt that great, and the outcome was to be expected. I wonder if the fan that bought Litas Little Friend :D has it in a special place at home :clap:

Daz