GOLD PASSES

showmasters

I'm a bit disappoined... It seems there's only one Talk at C11... I was hoping, that with the Gold Pass I would have been able to attend to a much larger number of Guest Talks than just one... :D

I guess the parties are a bit of a consolation, but I'd still love to have more talks. (And could Showmasters please confirm, that those parties indeed are included into the Gold Pass)

Collectormania never has as many talks as London Film and Comic Con or G-Mex I'm afraid.

Usually there are around 3 or 4 only during the week end.

But even 3 talks are three times more than one talk... I wasn't expecting dozens of talks, just two or three more...

The James Marsters one was announced in November and therefore I felt safe to assume there'd be more. But I guess I'll have to make most of James... *giggle*

*tries to drag her mind off the gutter* *fails miserably*

There's still the chance that some more talks do get announced.

Usually talks are announced much closer to the date than November. James' was a pretty big exception because it was sure that this one would be popular. ^_^ I think it used to be a month before the show or so at other events, so there's still the odd chance that more get added.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

I know I posted about this like 5 months ago, but I honestly thought everything was settled...

Today the friend, let's call her C, forwarded me an email in which Showmasters are asking her to send a pic for the Gold Pass. I don't know where along the line the chain of information has been disconnected, but I was told in December that everything was hunky-dory.

C used her credit card to buy the Gold Pass for ME! :whistling: And I sent a pic in November. :D

And C11 being so close, I don't think they even reply to the email I sent 'em. Should I just give up and show up in the Organisers Booth... to find out that there isn't a Gold Pass with my name on it there. (needless to say there won't be a JM talk ticket or tickets for the parties either.)

I'm at the end of my rope here, can anyone help me?

-Tyra, the desperate one

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Taira,

Don't worry, there is no problem with your Gold Pass.

The confirmation e-mail was simply sent to the e-mail address used to book the pass, but it is still valid if the pass was booked for someone else. Just bring the confirmation e-mail with you to the organisers booth and your pass will be waiting for you.