ELIJAH FOR C5!!!!!!!!!!!&#

steff

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PLEASE BRING ELIJAH WOOD BACK,SHOWMASTERS!

I was 1 of the many who didn't get a chance to even see him....i was so devastated that i cried 4 a whole week afterwards....honestly! no kidding!!! and i didn't get to meet any of the other hobbits or gollum (Billy Boyd,Sean Astin,Dominic Monaghan and Andy Serkis) either..... :'(

so,please,please,please,please,please,please,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease,bring them all back.....Elijah,Dom,Billy,Sean and Andy.......please?

especially Elijah! :angel:

yes,bring back elijah! i didn't even see him last time! :'(

cried my lil' heart out i did....>sob<

i really would love it if they brought back gollum and all the hobbits....especially Elijah! :angel:

so,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,

please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,

please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,

please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE bring back Elijah Wood,Sean Astin,Billy Boyd,Dominic Monaghan and Andy Serkis.....please?

thankyou! :angry:

i too cryed my heart out cuase i missed it. i found out about it the week after. so upset and annoyed.

please sm bring elijah back! bring sean, andy, billy, and dom too please!

i'm begging you!

Edited by Shepseskaf

please can we have Elijah Wood,Sean Astin,Billy Boyd,Dominic Monaghan and Andy Serkis back ? i didn't get to meet ANY of them last time,and i was totally devastated...i cried for a week afterwards..... :(

pleeeeeease bring them all back,showmasters....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE ?

especially Elijah! :angel::D:wub:

thanx! ;)

yup,i'm with u on this one! BRING BACK ELIJAH WOOD! i missed out on seeing him last time...oh how i cried!!

PLEASE BRING BACK ELIJAH WOOD, SEAN ASTIN, BILLY BOYD, DOMINIC MONAGHAN AND ANDY SERKIS.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE ?

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS....PLEASE!

ESPECIALLY ELIJAH WOOD! :wub::wub::wub:

THANX! ;)