christian coulson

xJessiex

yes hes very cute!! i liked him when i was younger n he was in the worst witch, i think that was him i read soemwhere that wa shim anyway n yes hes very cute i should have said happy belated birthday to him but i forgot like everythin else i wanted tos ay lol

i was waiting to see matt lewis and i saw him come and sit down (this was round 9:45) and i was waving at him and he waved back.... i then went and met him and got him to sign my hp tie and he was like cool idea!! then i had a photo with him and he was talkin to me then i left my pen (i used a different one so it worked on me tie) so i turned away and he was shouting "Lizzie, LIZZIE come back, WAIT LIZZIE!!!!!!!" it was amazing the looks i got from fellow swooning gurls!!!! aaahhhhhh lurvly guy...... swoon

Luna :huh::wub::D:wub::jason:

i was the one who was wearing a blue denim skirt but i changed to jeans! And a black jumper! GO ME!

xxkissesxx :wub:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I reamember and I was pointing at him wit the wand!

he thought i was a right freak!!!!!!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I totally agree he was sooo gorgeous, and sweet, we went up to talk to him on Sat and Sunday, i think i got my pic with him both times but he ws really nice, and sooo gorgeous!!! I aslo got his autograph YAY !!!

What a sweetheart, and he had the cutest smile

xXx

They were all great and really nice- but Christian? He was D bestestest in the whole world!!!!

He was really interested in us and he even asked Suzi where she got her slytherin tie from, and then he told us he had a different tie to the others!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!