Iyari Limon

well hmm thats not what i heard... ur on about the halloween ball and that aint till november of this year but next yrs buffy event isnt till the 29th of may so theres still a chance of buffy quests for C5... i mean come on it only fair to us buffy fans isnt it?? and not every buffy cast member will be in blackpool.. i juat want to meet iyari!!  :D

Nope the big Buffy con in blackpool is the same weekend as C5. It's always on the bank holiday weekend. Last year we stopped by C3 on the way back. And I doubt Iyari will appear as she was going to do the Blackpool con but had to pull out due to other commitments so it's unlikely she will be available.

But I have learned never to say never. Elijah Wood in Milton Keynes shopping centre - It'll never happen!!! :D

OMG it's not is it?! OMG! will C5 have an extra day again?! OMG id din't realise i am at that and if they get Lijah or anybody i would like to meet to go and i can't because i am in Blackpool and there isn't even an extra day i'll die!! ON NO!! please an extra day!! please an extra day.. darnit what if Lijah an Orli go?! i'll miss them! :o:wub: nooo :lol: *an extra day.. an extra day...*

Yup and that i can make it to C5!! I live in Blackpool so i can't exactly say i'll pop in on the way home.. maybe i could get up real early and go to C5 on a day.. make sure i meet people then go to F***** i'll have to see the sheduele.. darn and here's me asking for Orli and everything and i may not even be able to show lol crap!! hope i can sort something out i'd collapose if i missed

CYA!

Well technically the Buffy con finishes on the Sunday so you either have a choice of blowing off the Sunday night and heading for MK straight away and staying local or leaving early in the morning. By my estimates Blackpool to MK is about 3 hours apart (depending on how fast you go of course) so if I need to join a Q of Elijah porportions I've got to leave Blackpool at midnight and sleep in the car at MK. That's assuming you are not relying on public transport.

At the moment I think only Alyson Hannigan or Liv Tyler would make me undertake that journey. Let's hope lots of other people go away for the bank holiday weekend and can't go to MK. Luckily for me it's on my way home from Blackpool.

Edited by ragnarmorkai

ragnarmorkai thats what me and my sister are doing for C5 we are up in Blackpool for that weekend and we will be leaving at 11pm on the Sunday night we should then get to MK at 2am and we can sleep in the car and then que. Thats if someone i really want to meet like Orlando Bloom is announced. Other then that we will leave at about 6am to be there for 10am.

Go and vote for Iyari in this poll. Hopefully, Showmasters will recognise her popularity and, if we're lucky, we might get to see the wonderful Iyari again some day. :lol:

Already did - I think I was the first one to vote for her too :vader:

Probably should get her back just so I can say something even vaguely coherent and sensible next time :D