Photo sessions?

Space_cowboy

With the greatest respect I dont think you guys have read the terms of the photo shoot and still think you an get a picture with them leaning ovebr the table. You CAN NOT GET A PICTUREWITH THEM LEANING OVER THE TABLE. Just to clarify below is a direct quote from the photo shoot terms.

'it will be possible to take pictures of Adam while he is signing while you are queuing. However, it will not be possible to take a photo with Adam during the autographs'

This basically means you can photo him while signing but you cant be in it with him. If more people realise this I think more people would be annoyed about this.

Time saving is a load of nonsence instead of meeting them once for an auto and a picture you now have to meet them twice seperartley. If they still allowed photo with them over the tabel then it wouldnt be a problem but they arent.

• Moderators

That's fair enough then :smile: I was only going by what had happened with previous ones, I hadn't been to the store and read that because I don't wanna purchase any of it.

I'm sure people realise it once they go to the store and read that ..

It is a shame, but I still believe that the time constraint problem is relevant to certain guests, although I wouldn't have thought that Dwight and Dirk etc would be as busy as Elijah was. But whether that's SMs choice or the guests or what I wouldn't know. I can understand the disappointment if the alternative isn't there. Getting a photo with Robert was one of my personal highlights in the past.

I don't know if that condition is also stated with the A-Team photo as well but with the guys from the A-Team they are both getting older now and are more susceptible from aches and pains so all the yoyoing of leaning over the table for photos could be quite awkward for them whereas standing for an hour would be much better for them.

I thin the A-Team one is quite good value as you get a photo with them both and with the Van for £25 which isnt too bad. Problem is you want to get thir autographs as well (which I would want) and your talking £55!! Kinda a big hit.

It's just bad luck cos I want to meet Adam Baldwin, Lance Henricksen, Rob Englund and the A-Team guys so I'm gonna be broke for weeks!!

It's just a shame its got down to making as much money as possible now.

• Showmasters Admin

Just so people know I have ask SM about this and they WILL NOT be stopping people having posed photos with the guests having photo sessions. The shop is incorrect.

There is of course the chance that due to time constraints posed photos will be stopped. But this will be to get everyone with tickets through not because of the photo shoot.