Summer Holiday Help!

Jola

Ok - the school summer holidays are fast approaching and I need some help. It's a long shot, but some of you may come up with some wild and whacky ideas. :wub:

I need to keep my 5 year old daughter entertained - what can I do (in London) that would be cheap and entertaining for her?

Help!!!!! ^_^

Ok - the school summer holidays are fast approaching and I need some help. It's a long shot, but some of you may come up with some wild and whacky ideas. :wub:

I need to keep my 5 year old daughter entertained - what can I do (in London) that would be cheap and entertaining for her?

Help!!!!! ^_^

I don't know if they have one of these in London but in Cardiff there used to be Techniquest which had loads of hands on science things that she could do.

I can't think of anything else unless delving through google's results but I imagine Hyde Park and London Zoo could be winners as well. Or how about visiting the park's that have statues to Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland and reading her the stories providing the weather stays good.

Edited by feralmoggy