Rose and Bernard

Keeper

ok, this is gonna seem odd, but - what wrong did they do?

i ask only because almost everyone on the island seems to have done wrong of some sort, and since i missed all season 1 i'm curious if its summat that was already discussed. if it's discussed before the end of the season, but after the current point of E4 (the long con was on tonight, in case you're not entirely sure where its at) then don't tell me what, just say that its this season :headscratch:

oh, and also - same question for Sun and Jin :thumbup:

cheers :blush:

Without giving anything away, which by the way once you get me started is very hard :blush: , I dont think you see anymore of a story with Rose and Bernard but there is more to come with Sun and Jin so keep watching! :thumbup: Hope i havent spoilt it for anyone? :headscratch:

Well, Jin's "moody" job, for starters.

*partial spoiler*

And I don't think all of the cast need to have done something "wrong", per se, they're just at strange points in their lives. Why do you think the others keep referring to certain characters as "good people"...?

I'm going out on a limb, and think that the Others are actually the "good people" they say they are. don't know HOW, just think they are....

cheers :unsure:

And I don't think all of the cast need to have done something "wrong", per se, they're just at strange points in their lives. Why do you think the others keep referring to certain characters as "good people"...?

hmm... i see the point you're makin, but remember durin the tail's episode? nathan(i think) said that only the good ppl had been taken by the others, or something to that effect - my point being that only those who'd done some sort of wrong seemed to have remained...?