Ticket Question

D3K

Hey.. was just wondering, when we've bought our entrance tickets, do we get to keep them?

I'd like to keep it as a reminder of the day, I know I'll have the autographs of the people I meet but still.

And my friend would like to know does she get to keep her Elijah Wood photo ticket?

Hey.. was just wondering, when we've bought our entrance tickets, do we get to keep them?

I'd like to keep it as a reminder of the day, I know I'll have the autographs of the people I meet but still.

And my friend would like to know does she get to keep her Elijah Wood photo ticket?

What happens with the tickets can change from event to event. The only thing you can do is ask the person checking admittance if you can keep them. I would imagine they would at least have to be torn in some way to show that they have been used.

What happens with the tickets can change from event to event. The only thing you can do is ask the person checking admittance if you can keep them. I would imagine they would at least have to be torn in some way to show that they have been used.

If they're not keen on letting you keep your ticket when you go in, they may well be happy enough to give you one at the end of the day when you're leaving, if you ask nicely, and assuming you're leaving near the end of the show for the day.

I thought you just got a stamp on your hand, or has that changed as well?

Don't you buy an entry ticket at a box office then walk 10 metres to the turnstiles. I think the entrance ticket might only be the equivalent of a raffle ticket, but some people really trasure them :YAHOO: Its a similar case with the talk tickets.

I thought you only got stamped when you left so that you could get back in at a later time?