What time is everyone getting there on Sunday??

Haddy

On Saturady the centre opens for trade at 9 and on Sunday at 11 so the guests wont turn up until at least then! The doors should open about an hour before the shops etc.

Oh thank God - thing is, I'm travelling from Oxford and the first bus to MK gets there at about 11. So I can't get there until then, do you think there's any chance I can get ANY autographs? I want the hobbits, Andy Serkis, Anthony Head and Christian Coulson.

I am coming on Monday too, and am driving then, so I can get there much earlier, but I need to meet ASH and CC on Sunday since they're not there on Monday.

What do you think? Any hope? ;)

On Saturady the centre opens for trade at 9 and on Sunday at 11 so the guests wont turn up until at least then! The doors should open about an hour before the shops etc.

Oh thank God - thing is, I'm travelling from Oxford and the first bus to MK gets there at about 11. So I can't get there until then, do you think there's any chance I can get ANY autographs? I want the hobbits, Andy Serkis, Anthony Head and Christian Coulson.

I am coming on Monday too, and am driving then, so I can get there much earlier, but I need to meet ASH and CC on Sunday since they're not there on Monday.

What do you think? Any hope? :unsure:

I had to edit my post but it hasn't changed on the one you quote!! A friend just reminded me that they started signing at 10 last time on Sunday! Sorry!

Hi guys - I am getting a boat from belfast in the next ten minutes. Then a bus from STRANRAER, and will be in Milton Keynes Coachway around 4.30 AM !!!! any info on travelling from here to the centre appreciated. Also, can i assume from the board that I should have no problem meeting Honor Blackman tomorrow ?

Any help / info appreciated !

Dufresne

07754 737777 (texts welcome!!)