Xena.

Woody

Hi, is there any possibility of getting the cast from the tv show Xena, warrior princess? Some good names to be had there surely, Lucy Lawless, Renee O'connor and the fantastic Bruce Campbell. What do you think???

Yep great idea, Lucy would be hard to get because she is an A Lister and very busy with films. Bruce would be cool, so yeah, that would be cool.

Folks XENA is repeated on BRAVO 9am every weekday. They have started to show it again after a long gap. WOOO HOO. I have seasons 1+2 so far so i will be watching the 3rd seasons onward.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep great idea, Lucy would be hard to get because she is an A Lister and very busy with films. Bruce would be cool, so yeah, that would be cool.

Folks XENA is repeated on BRAVO 9am every weekday. They have started to show it again after a long gap. WOOO HOO. I have seasons 1+2 so far so i will be watching the 3rd seasons onward.

YEAH WOULD BE PRETTY AWESOME TO HAVE LUCY AND HER GANG AT ANY SM SHOW.

Lucy!

Renee!

Ted Raimi!

Bruce Campbell!

Karl Urban!

Hudson Leick!

:whistling: please please get xena guest stars love to meet Lucy Lawless & Renee O' Connor but i guess they would be to busy

Hudson Leick

Alexandra Tydings

Robert Trebor

Kevin Sorbo

Michael Hurst

Adrienne Wilkinson

Ted Raimi

etc

etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

XenaTrioA.jpgevildead3.jpg

i would :thumbup: to hear from fellow fans of Xena: Warrior Princess & Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

my e mail address is lucy_lawless_fan@hotmail.co.uk

love to hear from fellow fans especially in the uk

battle on!!!

Martin

lucy lawless and renee o'connor Hudson Leick bruce campbell all get my vote too plus the evil dead films are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ford prefect