Obi-Wan's Photo's

Indiana

I get so many people asking if I have photos of the guests that I have met (probably to prove that I have actually met them lol), that I have decided to set a few piccys up on a website that you can all go and have a look at.

Leave a message either here or on the site and let me know what you thought. (And no 'They'd be alright if that bloke didn't keep getting in them' comments please lol!)

Obi-Wan B)

The address is http://groups.msn.com/ObiWansCelebrityPhotographs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great photos, you have met some amazing guests. How old are you by the way mate?

Thanks, and erm do I have to answer that last question?

How old do you all think I am then?

Obi-Wan :lol:

(I'm not Alec Guiness old!)

I see that I am too late on the guess obi-wan's age quiz... oh well. :angry:

I have had a chance to have a good look at your pictures now... WOW! How much travelling around do you do? Bag always packed ready? Anyway they are great pictures and you are very lucky to meet so many people.

I see that I am too late on the guess obi-wan's age quiz... oh well. :rolleyes:

I have had a chance to have a good look at your pictures now... WOW! How much travelling around do you do? Bag always packed ready? Anyway they are great pictures and you are very lucky to meet so many people.

Sorry. Yeah the 'guess the age of Obi' comp is now closed. No one won, but hey you can all play again next year :angry:

I wish I did that much travelling around! I have done a bit lately, but that's just because there's so many people around in the UK that I wanna meet.

The LA ones are just pure luck while travelling - like the David Hasselhoff one when I was holidaying in Hollywood. But I should have some interesting ones soon as I have just started working in various jobs in the film and TV industry - so watch that space!

Anyway glad you enjoyed the photos. Thanks for the kind words!

All the best - Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

Love the shot of you and Kelly Brook.

You are on very lucky guy.

I had that photo enlarged and went back to Kelly's very last show at MTV Select where she autographed it for me. It now has a permanent place on my living room wall!

But just to really make you really envious, Kelly smiled and said 'Hi' as she recognised me when I returned, (This was before I had even shown her the photo), as she remembered I had kissed her on the day the photo was taken.

My mate who took the photograph kept repeating 'I can't believe you just kissed Kelly Brook' all the way back.

Obi-Wan :D

Obi-wan, excellent photos! What was Ralph McQuarrie like? It'd be awesome to meet him - as an artist he's one of my greatest inspirations.

Logan

He was very nice. I met him back around 87/88 and his hands were very shakey so I have a shakey signature in my Art of Star Wars book, but yeah he is a legend, so it was great to meet him.

Thanks for looking at the pics!

Obi-Wan :firedevil:

Yeah, he was a great guy to meet. Funnily enough I've not heard of him attending any more signings since this one and I believe that was a few years back now, so maybe Showmasters should consider bringing Ralph over. After all he is just as responsible for the look of the Star Wars universe as George Lucas.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more! It would be great if Showmasters tried to get Ralph to attend at collectormania sometime in the future.

I'd also like to meet prequel artists Doug Chiang and Ryan Church someday, though I imagine they'll be working on Episode III for quite a while.

Logan

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more! It would be great if Showmasters tried to get Ralph to attend at collectormania sometime in the future.

I'd also like to meet prequel artists Doug Chiang and Ryan Church someday, though I imagine they'll be working on Episode III for quite a while.

Logan

Hi Logan,

Did you know that Doug Chiang is no longer working on Episode III? There was a bit about it on TheForce.net a while back. I can't remember why he left Lucasfilm, I think it was to work on his own personal project, but don't quote me on that. I'm sure if you searh Force Net there will be a story on there somewhere concerning this.

I'm not sure if you knew, but Doug also has his own website at http://www.dchiang.com/

All the best

Obi-Wan :D

Ralph would be such a great guest. I didn't realize he'd been at Memorabilia in the 90s or I'd have gone.

LOTS of fans want to meet him.

Think it'd be good to put him in the guest suggestions forum.

Ralph would be such a great guest. I didn't realize he'd been at Memorabilia in the 90s or I'd have gone.

LOTS of fans want to meet him.

Think it'd be good to put him in the guest suggestions forum.

Good call!

Thanks for moving the suggestion over.

All the best

Obi-Wan :yoda: