Rotk

Kari

I went to the Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets one, but I was behind loads of people, so couldn't see a thing, other than on the giant screen. It was a great day though. The whole atmosphere is great; all the cheering fans! lol.

I hope to go to the ROTK premiere. might see you there! B)

I went to the TTT premiere, it was really good fun. I met a few of the cast and made some really good friends there aswell.

cool! i really wanted to go to the TTT one, but i had no one to take me. B)

lol. nevermind.

I went to the Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets one, but I was behind loads of people, so couldn't see a thing, other than on the giant screen. It was a great day though. The whole atmosphere is great; all the cheering fans! lol.

I hope to go to the ROTK premiere. might see you there! :lol:

did u just turn up? i want to go to the POA one next year lol to c if i can see tom lol im gonna become hhis stalker lol thats not a good thing

:lol:

Did you join the LOTR CREW [ie. we don't have a name yet :lol:] board? cause we're going to try and sort out meeting/name/how we're gonna recognise etc. over there if you wanna meet up with us! hehe!

btw - i added you to my msn :lol:

I hope to go to the ROTK premiere. might see you there!  :lol:

did u just turn up? i want to go to the POA one next year lol to c if i can see tom lol im gonna become hhis stalker lol thats not a good thing

yeah, we just turned up @ Leister square (we had to ask for directions! lol). when we wrrived, we thought it was over, coz we were a little late, but we didn't miss it. we should have turned up about 10 hours earlier! lol. but my sister has a punctuality problem! :lol:

this time, I'm walking. lol. might take me a couple of days. (I wanna go to ROTK and POA premieres :P

I would love to go to the ROTK one....too bad the premiere is in NEW ZELAND!!!!

noooooooooooooooooo

The World premiere is in New Zealand, but there should be one in Englan. there has been for the other2 :D

yeah all try and go its the last one after all, so there will be an incredible atmosphere not just from the fans but from the cast, hopefully. well it should be as if you think about it, its kinda one of the last advents where they will all be together.

idea..........hmmm ally and steph you lost me?

:D lol

there is one in england dont worry.

people who are not in the lotrcc get there very very early if you have not been told this, its gonna get packed early.