Where can i get Star Wars 8x10's

lee_c00per

Hi everyone

I am going to start an extensive collection of Star Wars 8x10 autographs starting at LFCC4

I find the photos at event rather poor and are hoping to get my own for the event

Can anyone post some sites where i can get some 8x10s from Star Wars I am after 'in film' photos as i am not a fan of posed 8x10's with plain backgrounds

I know of Movie Market and Official Pix in the US but are there any others?

Cheers

Lee

Someone recommended

www.officialpix.com to me. Very good quality pics.

Also try www.moviemarket.com

I also do this with every guest I see. I'll buy a pic in advance that I like. If there's a better one at the event then fair enough, I'll replace it. If not I'm still getting a good pic signed.

Where is a good place to get any 8 x 10's that isnt ebay?

962424[/snapback]

Like I said in my previous post.

Moviemarket

I can understand you not wanting to get them from ebay, but there are some good genuine sellers on there that sell original pics, not printed copies. You just have to find them.

Hi everyone

I am going to start an extensive collection of Star Wars 8x10 autographs starting at LFCC4

I find the photos at event rather poor and are hoping to get my own for the event

Can anyone post some sites where i can get some 8x10s from Star Wars I am after 'in film' photos as i am not a fan of posed 8x10's with plain backgrounds

I know of Movie Market and Official Pix in the US but are there any others?

Cheers

Lee

962341[/snapback]

I'll put some pics together and email you them, all u have to do then is, if u like one, stick em on a cd and take them to photo place to have them printed. I always do it and that way get much better pics than the show provide.

Where is a good place to get any 8 x 10's that isnt ebay?

962424[/snapback]

Like I said in my previous post.

Moviemarket

I can understand you not wanting to get them from ebay, but there are some good genuine sellers on there that sell original pics, not printed copies. You just have to find them.

962513[/snapback]

Moviemart in my opinion is by far the best site for Star Wars photos and at £3.99 it is not a bad price.