Places to eat in MK?

zebredy

My boyfriend and I are going up, probably two days of the event, one with loads of other people from the group we belong to, the other is Friday just the two off us.

Just wondering if anyone could recomend somewhere nice for us to have lunch on the Friday in MK, sorry but as I don't come from MK I really don't know the area that well.

I'm not talking about Macdonalds or Burger King or any other fastfood or takeaway joints, but somewhere where we can have a nice quiet sit down lunch together.

Anyone out there got any good suggestions :wub:

P.S. chinese is out of the question, don't know why but after trying one type of chinese chicken my boyfriend has decided he doesn't like chinese food, but I'm sure I'll change his mind sooner or later

:clap:

LLAP :borg:

what sort of thing are you looking for?

There is a wetherspoons close by which do nice lunches. Nando's is a favourite for lovers of chicken! There is a spanish tapas restaraunt, an american style grill restaurant, TGI Fridays, Bella pasta.

Thats what I can think of off the top of my head!

what sort of thing are you looking for?

There is a wetherspoons close by which do nice lunches. Nando's is a favourite for lovers of chicken! There is a spanish tapas restaraunt, an american style grill restaurant, TGI Fridays, Bella pasta.

Thats what I can think of off the top of my head!

962287[/snapback]

Thanks for those suggestions, I think Bella Pasta, wetherspoons or American style grill restaurant sound great.

I'm into most things myself, although if its to healthy my boyfriend may give it a miss.

Most probably will go to Bella Pasta, (unless I see anywhere else while I'm in MK that a like the look off), cause I have been to a Bella Pasta restaurant before, and know my boyfriend should like the food there.

Once again thanks for your reply

:clap:

LLAP :wub:

Just went to eat at Pizza Hut the last time I was in MK. Only stayed for one night and didn't seem too hungry the rest of the time! Maybe a should venture out and eat somewhere else this time?!! *ponders*

Annie.

Edited by AnnieHarbuckle