Are we getting anymore Star Wars Guests for LFCC4?

lee_c00per

Ian McDiarmid never as and probably never will do a signing as he's not into doing them. If you wanted his auto you would have to go and see him perform at one of his plays and then afterwards he will sign your Star Wars items although he will INSIST on dedication

Frank Oz would be a great guest but apparntly he is far to busy to do anything else. Not sure whether he would ever be interested in doing a signing

What wrong will Billy Dee Williams? and i don't see how £20 is expensive for him when Dave Prowse and Kenny Baker who are just guys in suits and just do the movement of the characters chaarge the same at events now? I tohugh he would have been £25 at C6 as Carrie was aswell but i was surprised

Mark Hamill? I'm not going to say anything about him this time as we have asked for him a million times and just pray he will attend one day

Jake Lloyd and Temeuera Morrison are the most likely ones to do a signing here as they have been before. Jake was at C5 and was meant to be at C7 but cancelled, plus Jake appearently is not too keen on doing many signings now. Temeuera has been twice and is a great guy, not very chatty and is cool. I am sure he will be back as some point but not in the imediate future as he was at C7

• 3 weeks later...

Billy Dee Williams is doing a signing in France the weekend before LFCC4, so it makes me wonder whether we can expect to see him again. I hope he does come back as those 3 Star Wars guests will be enough for me, so SM can get more LOST peeps for eveyone else :D

i wonder if the venue being in london makes it easier to get "bigger" name stars.

also i guess nearer the time we can see who will be available (see if anyone is appearing in the west end for example)

i would love to see Chris Lee - as mentioned above he would satisfy LOTR and SW (and Bond and Hammer etc etc)

i also think this would be a possibility - unlike Oz or McDiamond or Ford or Portman...

there's big rumours on other sw sites that LFCC may be more SW focused and this could lead to some more big names being announced. i also tend to agree with the poster above that LFCC can be more geared to larger SW rather than ED which is more "niche" orientated. But given we already have Wood, Fisher and Dreyfuss from a logistic pov how many "big" names could possibly attend??

having been to loads of CM's (although i dont post much just lurk) i hope SM focus again on the comic aspect of the day - there are many expanded universe people who could tie in with sw that could appear - artists, authors, crew etc and i hope sm consider these people too.

Billy Dee Williams is doing a signing in France the weekend before LFCC4, so it makes me wonder whether we can expect to see him again. I hope he does come back as those 3 Star Wars guests will be enough for me, so SM can get more LOST peeps for eveyone else  :WINCE:

969650[/snapback]

Where ?

there's big rumours on other sw sites that LFCC may be more SW focused and this could lead to some more big names being announced

If it's not another event could you please say which site says there will be more Star Wars guests. If it is another event can ou email me who it was

Where ?

Email me as i am not allowed to discuss other events on this forum

lee@xbox60.wanadoo.co.uk