Season 1

crippsy_99

Dad decided he was bored today, and noticed one of my CSI disks on the pile of dvds in the corner and asked what it was about, so I told him, and he said he was interested and would put a dvd on to see.. :D

I told him it would prob be best to start from season 1 though :D

He's watching it at the moment, and my point is, id completly forgotten how different they all looked in the beginning!! :P

And the pilot episode..I thought this one was waaay later in the season! Though realised when Holly Gribbs came on screen..I have such a bad memory!

My dad just thinks his daughter and wife are going to run away with Billy Petersen. So he doesn't like CSI.

That and the thinks the story lines jump about all over the place. Very segmented with no clear and obvious connections.

But, y'know, I can live with that as long as he keeps his whining 'til AFTER the show.

tried to get my mum to watch CSI a few times since she'll happily watch Wire Through the Blood, Waking the Dead etc and I even got her to watch Bones the other night as well but she won't watch CSI ^_^ what I need to do is find a nice "tame" episode to start her off :wub:

but yeah you gotta laugh at their hair in s1 :P

Luv sah xx

ps-good luck converting your dad, Steve!