costumes

Midnight

Most of it is quite simple to do, its just the jacket that is the difficult part. What parts of it do you need? I know where you can get patches and beretta holsters. BDUs could probably be found in local army stores, or certainly online army stores.

Im TRYING to get new BDU's for Gmex and another event..I say trying because I ordered the shirt 2 weeks ago and still not seen it, the shop supposed to be getting me in some trousers ive not heard from or anything (were supposed to be sending an invoice 2 weeks ago, then it was last tuesday, and still nothing :D ) and the Jacket is nearly impossible to find under £50! Im trying though lol..

I do have camos though (see avatar) and P90 gun aswell as assault vests, holsters, radios etc..I hate thinking about how much its all cost! :P

i can't find the jacket anywhere, i found an almost accurate one but its way to small.

w yorks is lame for army stuff. money is no problem for me thought anywhere up to 90

all u really need is the patches

green trousers a black top and either a tau'ri weapons holder or a staff weapon

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I managed to pick up a complete outfit for sg1 last year in london as the guy who was selling it had grown to big for it . When I was there though there were a selection of seperate items there such as jackets and webbing and vests.

I completed the look this year when I picked up a p90 rplica at collectamania.

a lot of army surplus stores in manchester also sell a lot of the gear and the badges you get from the conventions.

Hope this will help.

mark x