Smackdown Spoilers

DavidB

• Moderators
Kurt Angle won the World Heavyweight Championship Tuesday night at the SmackDown television taping in Philadelphia.

In one of the most shocking moments in recent SmackDown history, RAW's Angle walked out from the locker room area and into the SmackDown ring to compete in the Battle Royal ordered by General Manager Theodore Long.

The addition of Angle to the Battle Royal clearly caught many Superstars off guard, and he became an immediate target of the SmackDown roster. In fact, Mark Henry even slammed Angle through the announce table at ringside. Angle was able to withstand the attack, however, and in the end Angle last eliminated Henry to be crowned the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Afterwards, Angle celebrated in the ring while the audience in Philadelphia looked on in total amazement.

Of course, the crowning of a new World Heavyweight Champion was ordered after an injured and emotional Batista was forced to surrender the title earlier in the night due to injury.

Be sure to watch SmackDown this Friday night on UPN to watch this truly historic event unfold.

YAY ^_^ At least they didn't give it to Mark Henry ...

19347288qk.png

Edited by DavidB

I read this before quite chuffed really i like angle and he deserves it my hubby had a fit when i told him :D not happy at all lol i cant wait to watch this but hey poor BATISTA feel sorry for him stupid mark hendry hope he gets run down ^_^

• Moderators

Well we'll just have to see! :) It'll be interesting, cuz he's getting a lot of cheers even though he's supposed to be heel. I reckon he'll stay how he is, especially cuz he's still got Davairi.

Kurt new champion he will make a good one even though i though it would be Orton next heavyweight champ goes to show anything can happen i the wwe

911171[/snapback]

Perhaps it will be Kurt (as a face) vs Orton at Wrestlemania now? I hope Kurt stays on Smackdown, they need all the big names they can get right now until the return of Batista and return and huge push of Mr. Kennedy.......

...... KENNEDY!

• Moderators

I'm glad I bought both Raw and Smackdown tickets for April, as Kurt was one of the ones I wanted to see the most! and I'm not sure where he'll be now!

Hopefully Kennedy will make the trip too :P

• Moderators

Smackdown need someone big over there to help them out considering they've lost Eddie/Kennedy/Booker/Batista etc so I'm glad it's Kurt, he's at the top of his game right now and it'll be enjoyable to see where it goes :)

I dont think anyone else from raw will go over to smackdown but they are still having the hbk and angle match on monday and we have the debut of whats his face next week cant remember his name ?????:D

Cant have made a impression then :angel: