The Very Secret Diary of Draco Malfoy

Tippin

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations owned by JK Rowling and publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

The Secret Diary of Draco Malfoy, based during the events of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

- Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban, Dad was shocked but seemed pleased, told me black had given ‘St. Potter’s’ parents to You-know-who. Can’t wait to see how angry Potter’s going to be about it. Saw advert for Killer White Rabbit today. Asked Dad if he would get me one for my birthday, or better yet Potter’s birthday.

- Potter fainted on the train, keeps claiming it’s travel sickness but we all know he was scared of the Dementors. Fainted at breakfast this morning and pretended to be doing impression of Potter, think I convinced everyone. My birthday today, Go Me! Didn’t get the Killer White Rabbit, got black cloak and mask though and note from Dad…’for when you’re ready to into the family business’…I didn’t know I had to dress up to manage a trust fund…

- Got attacked by Hippogriff today, stupid ugly beasts, almost as ugly as Granger. Hurt my arm, so went to hospital wing for a few days. Kept sling on arm for few weeks, didn’t have to play Quidditch in the rain, Hufflepuff played instead, beat Gryffindor too, wish had played now, if known Potter was going to faint again would have played with sling on!

- Dumbledore posted reward for safe return of stolen sherbet lemons…stupid old fool; he probably ate them and is trying to get someone to buy him some more. Gryffindor played Ravenclaw, had brilliant idea, used birthday present to dress up like Dementors, Flint and Crabbe all got black robes and masks for their birthday too, Goyle is starting to feel left out, so stood on his shoulders to try and make Potter faint again, kinda backfired…Stupid Scottish Hag…just because she hasn’t got a trust fund to dress up for.

- Found strange white and red package outside common room, made strange noises, decided to give to Crabbe to open…big mistake…now very glad Dad didn’t get me Killer White Rabbit…wish I had a holy hand grenade. Now have to play Quidditch with three fingers on one hand…stupid rodent…did some snooping, found out Snape ordered one…greasy haired git, decided to send it back to him.

- For first time in seven years we lost the Quidditch Cup! Feel like I’m gonna be sick. ‘St. Potter’ keeps gloating, so does Weasley, why didn’t Black kill them both when he broke in and had the chance. Saw oddly shaped cheese the other day, thought maybe I should have sent the Killer Rabbit to Granger instead, help cut down on all the mudbloods, ah well can do something about that at the World Cup, will have to ask Dad why we have to dress up to manage a trust fund too.