COSTUME COMPETITIONS

Rykan

Hey, yeah ^^ I emailed the Showmasters guys about a month ago asking about the COSTUME COMPETITIONS (lol) and they said it wasn't confirmed yet what the themes would be, but they said in previous years it had been LOTR and Harry Potter, so not likely to be those themes again, I'm guessing.

If any one has any info about the COSTUME COMPETITIONS (^^; ) (Ie, where, when, what theme(s), who judging, etc) then ppplleeeaaassseeeee put it down here *points at showmasters* I'm talking to you guys in particular!

Point being, I just bought a MATRIX TWINS COSTUME ( :huh: ) and I need to know whether it was a $29 well spent or whether I'm gonna need to get a whole new costume organised in time.

Meh, I'll wear it anyway; be fun to meet Neil and Adrian Rayment wearing it X3

~Rykan

*nods vehemently* I wanna enter and they are not giving us much time to get anything sorted out >_<

...actually it probably is gonna end up as LOTR themed isn't it? What with all those LOTR actors coming.... darn it ><

Point being, I just bought a MATRIX TWINS COSTUME ( :lol: ) and I need to know whether it was a $29 well spent or whether I'm gonna need to get a whole new costume organised in time.

Meh, I'll wear it anyway; be fun to meet Neil and Adrian Rayment wearing it X3

~Rykan

Isn't that cheating?

dont you have to make it??

kirsty xx

Isn't that cheating?

dont you have to make it??

kirsty xx

Well what Lavyrnia and I had wanted to do was be female versions of the Twins (IE, long white skirt, white knee high boots etc.) get ma drift? SO I just needed the coat and the shades as minimum :(;

But i'm gonna wear the coat whatever happens (assuming it gets here at time >_< )

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm gonna guess that because there still aren't any details on the competitions yet that it is just gonna be open to all sorts of costumes (LOTR, Matrix, Harry Potter, etc.)

My Twin costume still isn't here (*SOB*) So unless I put to together my regular Matrix costume (nothing special) then I wont be entering. Sigh.