Crew Autographs

Alx

You still havent given me my £15 for signing that!!!!!

888720[/snapback]

My fee was £20!

888722[/snapback]

Ive still gotta find £90 to pay Chris coz he signed over Buzz..

A

You still havent given me my £15 for signing that!!!!!

888720[/snapback]

My fee was £20!

888722[/snapback]

Ive still gotta find £90 to pay Chris coz he signed over Buzz..

A

888780[/snapback]

I forgot about that ;)

Oh and by the way I was completing the item by adding my name to it, so that will be £300 not the £90 ;):P:blink::blink::P

Actually I haven't signed it either so i guess that means i get the 300 quid!

Of course i wasn't there on sunday so i didn't get a chance to but i hardly think tyhat is the point!

Simone

888872[/snapback]

Well I am afraid that is your fault and not mine, however if you are at G-Mex I should have a big one in the crew room for all to sign if I am still allowed :angry:

Jason says that his autograph has been forged on this item! That is a fake Jason autograph, which is sad because it damages both the value of the item and the autograph industry as a whole.

888876[/snapback]

Well who was the Jason look alike then because The cuplrut for signing that was this man here --->thPIC_0103.jpg

Well to resolve the issue, if Jason could please send a cheque for £300 to my address and if it could be signed. If he makes it out to :

Mr. Alexander Glenn Sutherland Smith (To avoid confusion) He should have my address, if not speak to Stuart it should be in the crew records. And I will compare the cheque with the autograph..

LOL

A

well i didnt even get asked to sign it! tut!

=x=

889301[/snapback]

I do apologise but you were not arround on the Sunday, and therefore I could not ask you to do so. Tho providing I am at Manchester and You are at Manchester then you can sign that one.

A