G.o.F Premiere

elwebb

i wasnt gonna be there at 2am. I'd of had to of got up at 2am to leave on time to make sure i get there at a descent time.

880368[/snapback]

ooooooor you cud come down to london with me on the sat and stop over in a hostel with me and a mate (and a few of her peeps)?!?!?!?!?!

880384[/snapback]

thats nice but i still dunno if i wanna go anyway... my dads birthday nd all...

i'll think it over and let you know soon.

Thought you couldnt go...

880388[/snapback]

lets just say i had my arm twisted and id really like it if you cud come along too!

xx

880391[/snapback]

:D YOU'RE NOT DOING THE AUDITION?!?! :lol:

i wanna go too! i'll have to see.

880394[/snapback]

nope they sent a list of what i need to prepare and lets just say noway am i doing that!!!!!!!!! :P:lol:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: YOU'RE NOT DOING THE AUDITION?!?!  :P 

880394[/snapback]

nope they sent a list of what i need to prepare and lets just say noway am i doing that!!!!!!!!! ;):lol:

880406[/snapback]

lol what a sex scene?! lol well ya never know, maybe you can persuade Mike Newell to give you a part in the next film he directs :D

:lol: YOU'RE NOT DOING THE AUDITION?!?!  :P 

880394[/snapback]

nope they sent a list of what i need to prepare and lets just say noway am i doing that!!!!!!!!! ;):lol:

880406[/snapback]

lol what a sex scene?! lol well ya never know, maybe you can persuade Mike Newell to give you a part in the next film he directs :D

880408[/snapback]

not really that!!!!!! but summat linked to a sex scene!

annnnnnd yeah if mike newell was looking for an actress like me then heck yeah!

;) YOU'RE NOT DOING THE AUDITION?!?!  :o 

880394[/snapback]

nope they sent a list of what i need to prepare and lets just say noway am i doing that!!!!!!!!! :o:lol:

880406[/snapback]

880408[/snapback]

880410[/snapback]

:lol::D OH i should go coz i can persuade him to get me in touch with the casting agent :P

your msn working?

:o YOU'RE NOT DOING THE AUDITION?!?!  :o 

880394[/snapback]

nope they sent a list of what i need to prepare and lets just say noway am i doing that!!!!!!!!! :o:lol:

880406[/snapback]

lol what a sex scene?! lol well ya never know, maybe you can persuade Mike Newell to give you a part in the next film he directs :lol:

880408[/snapback]

880410[/snapback]

:P:D OH i should go coz i can persuade him to get me in touch with the casting agent ;)

your msn working?

880411[/snapback]

huh?

and nope msn aint workin!

:D

880394[/snapback]

880406[/snapback]

lol what a sex scene?! lol well ya never know, maybe you can persuade Mike Newell to give you a part in the next film he directs :lol:

880408[/snapback]

880410[/snapback]

:P;) OH i should go coz i can persuade him to get me in touch with the casting agent :o

your msn working?

880411[/snapback]

huh?

880414[/snapback]

lol if i go to the prem i might meet Mike Newell and i can get him to put me in touch with the casting agent for OotP

880394[/snapback]

880406[/snapback]

880408[/snapback]

880410[/snapback]

:P;) OH i should go coz i can persuade him to get me in touch with the casting agent :o

your msn working?

880411[/snapback]

huh?

880414[/snapback]

lol if i go to the prem i might meet Mike Newell and i can get him to put me in touch with the casting agent for OotP

880417[/snapback]

oooooohhhhhhhh!

cool so you gonna try and go then?

where you from is it steverage?

880394[/snapback]

880406[/snapback]

880408[/snapback]

880410[/snapback]

your msn working?

880411[/snapback]

huh?

880414[/snapback]

880417[/snapback]

oooooohhhhhhhh!

880421[/snapback]

i'll see if i can.

Yes :o i am!

880394[/snapback]

880406[/snapback]

880408[/snapback]

880410[/snapback]

your msn working?

880411[/snapback]

huh?

880414[/snapback]

880417[/snapback]

oooooohhhhhhhh!

880421[/snapback]

i'll see if i can.

Yes :o i am!

880425[/snapback]

right well i got a plan!

im going down on the sat (day before the prem) on a megabus (as its cheap) and the only prob is it dont go through stevenage but i thought if ur mum wanted to go down to london on the train with you she could meet me and decided if she's cool with you hanging with me!!!!!!!

i'll see if i can.

Yes :lol: i am!

880425[/snapback]

right well i got a plan!

im going down on the sat (day before the prem) on a megabus (as its cheap) and the only prob is it dont go through stevenage but i thought if ur mum wanted to go down to london on the train with you she could meet me and decided if she's cool with you hanging with me!!!!!!!

880428[/snapback]

cool plan. I'll check it with my mum later

i'll see if i can.

880425[/snapback]

right well i got a plan!

880428[/snapback]

880432[/snapback]

coolio!

well she shud like me!

most mums like me!

i'll see if i can.

880425[/snapback]

right well i got a plan!

880428[/snapback]

880432[/snapback]

lol :D

coolio!

well she shud like me!

most mums like me!

880434[/snapback]

:lol: gdgd

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

i'll see if i can.

Yes :D i am!

880425[/snapback]

right well i got a plan!

880428[/snapback]

880432[/snapback]

coolio!

well she shud like me!

most mums like me!

880434[/snapback]

:D gdgd

880439[/snapback]

i like to think so!

i'll see if i can.

880425[/snapback]

right well i got a plan!

880428[/snapback]

880432[/snapback]

coolio!

well she shud like me!

most mums like me!

880434[/snapback]

880439[/snapback]

i like to think so!

880443[/snapback]

he he lol

i'll see if i can.

880425[/snapback]

right well i got a plan!

880428[/snapback]

880432[/snapback]

coolio!

well she shud like me!

most mums like me!

880434[/snapback]

880439[/snapback]

i like to think so!

880443[/snapback]

he he lol

880449[/snapback]

K hunny i gotta blaze and so do you!

that home wprk wont write itself!

*huggles*

i'll see if i can.

880425[/snapback]

right well i got a plan!

880428[/snapback]

880432[/snapback]

coolio!

well she shud like me!

most mums like me!

880434[/snapback]

880439[/snapback]

i like to think so!

880443[/snapback]

he he lol

880449[/snapback]

K hunny i gotta blaze and so do you!

that home wprk wont write itself!

*huggles*

880453[/snapback]

yes it will!

*stares at paper*

*nothing happens*

Damn It!

OMFG :unsure:

woops!

yeah i mean pics!

i want sum off all ov you! ma email is nuttyditz2003@yahoo.co.uk

and i want stories!

the audition is for a murder mystery thing it's a gud part and it pays so its worth while and it'll be cool as i get to stay at my other job and do this on evenings on weekend!

878215[/snapback]

ooh cool good luck for the audition, ive always wanted to be in a murder mystery thing, im good at playin dead people! lol

OMFG :blink:

woops!

yeah i mean pics!

i want sum off all ov you! ma email is nuttyditz2003@yahoo.co.uk

and i want stories!

the audition is for a murder mystery thing it's a gud part and it pays so its worth while and it'll be cool as i get to stay at my other job and do this on evenings on weekend!

878215[/snapback]

ooh cool good luck for the audition, ive always wanted to be in a murder mystery thing, im good at playin dead people! lol

880502[/snapback]

She's not doing it anymore coz they wanted her to do a sex scene or something like that. So she'll be a going :D

im rubbish at playing dead people. I cant lie still at all, im allways twitching. And i have this habbit of suddenly bursting out laughing for no apparent reason when im trying to pretend to be dead.

omg how rude of them

woo yay ur going! im supooooooooosed to be going, but that remains to be seen(coz i always say i'll go but then sumthin else crops up so i cant lol), but if i do go i shall be bringin a friend of mine called james

i scare my boyf wen i play ded hehe

omg how rude of them

woo yay ur going! im supooooooooosed to be going, but that remains to be seen(coz i always say i'll go but then sumthin else crops up so i cant lol), but if i do go i shall be bringin a friend of mine called james

881013[/snapback]

haha!

cool well we'll have to meet up im there they day before so ill be outside the prem really early so just shout out ditz or my real name (kelly smith) and ur sure to find me!

omg how rude of them

881013[/snapback]

haha!

cool well we'll have to meet up im there they day before so ill be outside the prem really early so just shout out ditz or my real name (kelly smith) and ur sure to find me!

881144[/snapback]

And if im with her then im a short *cries* (everyone is so tall!) blond one who um, will probably be moaning. But, yeh... dunno if im going

omg how rude of them

881013[/snapback]

haha!

881144[/snapback]

And if im with her then im a short *cries* (everyone is so tall!) blond one who um, will probably be moaning. But, yeh... dunno if im going

881175[/snapback]

for her just shout LUNA!

and u'l get a responce!!!!!1 tee hee hee aint dat right luna?!

omg how rude of them

881013[/snapback]

haha!

881144[/snapback]

881175[/snapback]

for her just shout LUNA!

and u'l get a responce!!!!!1 tee hee hee aint dat right luna?!

881199[/snapback]

Yeh :P

OMG you dont think im too short to be Luna do ya?!? :angry: Coz i swear im shrinking!! Evnen Laura is taller than me now (Laura was one of the shortest people in our form at beginning of yr. 7)