G.o.F Premiere

elwebb

as they have announced that the world premiere of GoF will be at Odeon in liecester square i was wondering if ne1 from here is thinking of going?

i definately will be there should be a good day loved every minute of the PoA premiere

maybe we could all meet up?

;)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there.

woot! im quite excited actually. i hope it doesnt rain though. but that is probably asking too much!

=x=

878035[/snapback]

hey hunny cud i ask a huuuuuuuge favour?

i really want to go to the GOF prem but have a really important audition that day so cant make it!

wud it be poss for you to email pis?

i wud really apprtiate it!

*huggles*

i really want to go to the GOF prem but have a really important audition that day so cant make it!

*huggles*

878192[/snapback]

i hope ya mean 'pics' lol

good luck with the audition, what's it for?

*huggles*

878192[/snapback]

i hope ya mean 'pics' lol

good luck with the audition, what's it for?

878209[/snapback]

OMFG ^_^

woops!

yeah i mean pics!

i want sum off all ov you! ma email is nuttyditz2003@yahoo.co.uk

and i want stories!

the audition is for a murder mystery thing it's a gud part and it pays so its worth while and it'll be cool as i get to stay at my other job and do this on evenings on weekend!

i'll be there.

woot! im quite excited actually. i hope it doesnt rain though. but that is probably asking too much!

=x=

878035[/snapback]

lol!! i really wanna go but... urgh. Getting up at 2am... to stand around in the cold (and most likely rain!) all day... bit too much for me to cope with im afraid :D

shame some of you cant go, but it will probably be typical british weather i.e.- rain so your probably the sensible ones!!! LOL!!

:huh:

i'm planning on taking lots of pics n will email them to ne1 who wants them!! just let me know email addresses

shame some of you cant go, but it will probably be typical british weather i.e.- rain so your probably the sensible ones!!! LOL!!

:P

i'm planning on taking lots of pics n will email them to ne1 who wants them!! just let me know email addresses

878614[/snapback]

ah thanx hunny!

my email addy is in the post above!

huggles

:D

878614[/snapback]

I WANTSZ SOME!!

my emails in my siggy :blink:

november the 6th ... scheduling in my diary! I always say im gonna go but never do ... ive gotta sort this one out ...

879640[/snapback]

ill try to go to order of the pheonix premiere. ill be at uni then so ill have more flexibility

i wasnt gonna be there at 2am. I'd of had to of got up at 2am to leave on time to make sure i get there at a descent time.

880368[/snapback]

ooooooor you cud come down to london with me on the sat and stop over in a hostel with me and a mate (and a few of her peeps)?!?!?!?!?!

i wasnt gonna be there at 2am. I'd of had to of got up at 2am to leave on time to make sure i get there at a descent time.

880368[/snapback]

ooooooor you cud come down to london with me on the sat and stop over in a hostel with me and a mate (and a few of her peeps)?!?!?!?!?!

880384[/snapback]

thats nice but i still dunno if i wanna go anyway... my dads birthday nd all...

i'll think it over and let you know soon.

Thought you couldnt go...

880368[/snapback]

880384[/snapback]

880388[/snapback]

lets just say i had my arm twisted and id really like it if you cud come along too!

xx

880368[/snapback]

880384[/snapback]

880388[/snapback]

lets just say i had my arm twisted and id really like it if you cud come along too!

xx

880391[/snapback]

:lol: YOU'RE NOT DOING THE AUDITION?!?! :D

i wanna go too! i'll have to see.