Nicky Brendon

red8886

I take back everything i ever said about him he was an absolute sweetheart when i met him this time. Getting to take photos of him rocked totally chatted this time and wrote a quote for me and mentioned it in the talk

almost the highlight of the trip

Kelly was gorge and did posed photos

And wait untill i telkl you my Andy Hallet experience i've only two secs left so i'll post on Tuesday but it made my trip.

What did everyone think of the talk i thought disorganised but so funny.

Common Rotation as always got a huge hug from Eric can't wait to see them on sat in Glasgow.

How was everyone else C8?

I had a great day on saturday met Nick and then Andy, both friendly and charming! Nick was alot more chatty than last year so pleased i met him again! The talk was great too, anyone else think Andy was abit drunk? cos whenever anyone asked him a question he either didnt answer it directly or not at all! I thought Kelly was great and Stacey too, very funny! They all said they were going to the party aswell so i was surprised to hear they didnt go in the end! Above all the hour wasnt enough, although i do agree it was abit disorganised but it didnt really matter! I nearly got a microphone chucked at my head, but quickly moved then couldnt find it cos it was too dark! :huh:

Lea and I were too hungry too go to the talk, so we went for pizza and potatoe skins!

Nick was as lovely as ever, Andy Hallett was a little star, and I think Kelly and Stacey speak for themselves!!!