shatner i love you and it was a pleasure meeting u

iamalovelyperson

anyone who expected personalisations or a photo was not being realistic, we knew that hed be rushed through its just common sense sorry, all these "rushed through" comments make me laugh because what did you expect!!!???

anyone who expected personalisations or a photo was not being realistic, we knew that hed be rushed through its just common sense sorry, all these "rushed through" comments make me laugh because what did you expect!!!???

874828[/snapback]

well to be fair it was being announced all day at the event, "if you wish to meet William Shatner he is now signing........."

this would suggest you get to meet him, wouldnt it?????????

I had a great experience with The Shatner. I saw that he was signing in silver and asked JCB if she could give him my black pen to use, she duly obliged, and I said to him, "Thanks for coming over" and he stopped signing looked straight up at me and said "No, thank you for coming here", I picked my photos up and said "It was really nice to meet you" and he said "It was really nice to meet you, thanks". He stuck his hand out and I shook it. I went with low expectations of him and was completely blown away by how responsive he was. I consider myself very lucky after reading how other people's experiences went!

:angry:

I had a great experience with The Shatner. I saw that he was signing in silver and asked JCB if she could give him my black pen to use, she duly obliged, and I said to him, "Thanks for coming over" and he stopped signing looked straight up at me and said "No, thank you for coming here", I picked my photos up and said "It was really nice to meet you" and he said "It was really nice to meet you, thanks". He stuck his hand out and I shook it. I went with low expectations of him and was completely blown away by how responsive he was. I consider myself very lucky after reading how other people's experiences went!

:vader:

875062[/snapback]

that sounds really nice!

It seems to be a very mixed bag of opinions about him. I wonder how much of the moaning and the whining is just hot air?

875124[/snapback]

Well I for one was hella disappointed. The thing is there's a rush to get through as many fans as poss due to his popularity, and there's being a richard, I mean, he didn't even say "hi" or give me a chance to even congratulate him on his new emmy.

Also, saying that it's unrealistic to want your name put on the picture isn't just dumb, it's ignorant.

I could have gone to a dealer and got the same thing without having to que for it. :angry: