The "****ing To be continued!" thread

Zimbing

So we, well some of us, have reached those dark, depressing months which american TV inflicts on us when they decided to have a break, leaving us only with the horrible phrase

*dramatic flashing effects*

TO BE CONTINUE!!!

And "Noooooooooooooooo!"s were heard through out the land, and flatmates got concerned and scared... or maybe that's just in my case.

So this is the thread where you seek help as we sit in a corner shaking going "Have they started showing the eps yet?! what about now?! now?!"

To start off, New Atlantis has posted some pics for the later episodes

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/season2ep.html

(Is it just me or does Trip look hotter in SGA?)

And for those of us who like the music of season 1, the SGA soundtrack will be released on November 15th http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/09/iatl...ackduenov.shtml

Now excuse me while I get a stiff drink...

Im in the uk so been downloading both sg and sga and would have to say apart from the eps with vala Ive been loving sga and was yelling at my pc noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo when lost boys ended we just can,t leave poor shep on his knees till november its to much for a girl to bare (see post in knights of joes marshmellow thread to join rescue mission) my only joy is that I can watch the eps again cos they are starting for real on sky in the uk in a couple of weeks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in the Netherlands and Ill be downloading stuff again as soon as there is room on my computer.

The thing that happens a lot here (especially on commercial networks) is this.

Option a: They show them in the wrong order

Option b: They alter the time/day when the show is on.

option c: They show a few seasons, then stop, then start again without mentioning it anywhere, but then start over again at season 1.

option d: The combination of a,b and c.