C8 Attendees

rickyparty

H of T - Nice pics dude! Looked at ur others looked like you had a good time!

Vampess - looking good chick! I spotted all those bags in your hands! You aint messing when you said you bought loads!!!

Mattzo - You aint the enigma of the forum RockyB is!!! Hes like the scarlet pimpernel!!

DavidB - Whats Rocky B like then?  :wub:

875883[/snapback]

Oh so your picking on me now!!!

Edited by Rockybalboa

RockyBalboa might be hard to find.....but I am the true enigma

Now, just 'cause you actually keep a look out and want to meet Mr Balboa, and it's the opposite for me, doesn't mean he's harder to spot :P

I don't have much to my name in this world, but being the biggest enigma in this forum is one of the rare few!!! :P

876020[/snapback]

Well we have kind of seen you already on that Goodfellas thing you posted (which I loved by the way!) I havent met you or RockyB so I guess you have equal enigmaness!!!

RockyBalboa might be hard to find.....but I am the true enigma

Now, just 'cause you actually keep a look out and want to meet Mr Balboa, and it's the opposite for me, doesn't mean he's harder to spot :P

I don't have much to my name in this world, but being the biggest enigma in this forum is one of the rare few!!! :P

876020[/snapback]

Well we have kind of seen you already on that Goodfellas thing you posted (which I loved by the way!) I havent met you or RockyB so I guess you have equal enigmaness!!!

876031[/snapback]

Lol, ohhhhhh, you haven't even seen a pic of Rocky?? That explains it.....thanks again for lovin' the goodfellas thing, I guess I agree actually, Rocky is equally slippery and enigmatic, so yeah......tho to me all of you are like that, ain't met any of ya, includin' you Miss Cathy!!! I can't wait 'til we cross paths, I might let you do your favourite WWE finishing move on me :D

876034[/snapback]

Hes the slipperiest! :P Ooh I will have to think of a finishing move now! :P

Vampess - looking good chick! I spotted all those bags in your hands! You aint messing when you said you bought loads!!!

Mattzo - You aint the enigma of the forum RockyB is!!! Hes like the scarlet pimpernel!!

DavidB - Whats Rocky B like then?  :wub:

875883[/snapback]

Oh god the pics i was dreading them coming out lol i did get loads my sis has some of the bags as well :wub:

DavidB - Whats Rocky B like then?  :P

875883[/snapback]

Oh god the pics i was dreading them coming out lol i did get loads my sis has some of the bags as well :blink:

876437[/snapback]

Oh eck not good for the bank balance then! How did Steve take it? Did you say 'Yes love I only spent a few quid!...Honest!'

DavidB - Whats Rocky B like then?  :P

875883[/snapback]

Oh god the pics i was dreading them coming out lol i did get loads my sis has some of the bags as well :P

876437[/snapback]

Oh eck not good for the bank balance then! How did Steve take it? Did you say 'Yes love I only spent a few quid!...Honest!'

876499[/snapback]

I got round that one buy getting him a few bits lol not daft me u know :blink::P