Is anyone under 15 (or look young)?

Hi

We have booked a family room at the travel inn from thursday night to monday morning and, due to our roommate cancelling, we have room for one or two people. The travel inn are kinda strict about only letting 2 adults and 2 children in the room so we need one or two people who are or who look 15 and under.

If anyone is interested the price will be roughtly £70 something for 3 people for 4 nights or about £52 each if there are 4 of us.

Hope to hear from anyone soon

well i am 16 and look about 15...i got a roam at the travel inn already and i am stayin the nights u are apart from thursday (bcoz of college). i'll defiently stay in ur room if its gunna save me money. get back to me through this or email benclementz@hotmail.com so u can gimmie a bit more info.. cheerz

well heres a pic of me so u can judge wether cud be in ur room as a 15 yr old... i am the bottom one boy wiv dark hair  :Dmy pic

id share a room with u! ;):P:D:P lol, he he...I really should find out about my hotel arrangements...Hmmm

I bet you would.... :rolleyes: lol who wouldn't?! :P

Well....If u were like well....Older then that would be a bit perverted! Errrr lol

well heres a pic of me so u can judge wether cud be in ur room as a 15 yr old... i am the bottom one boy wiv dark hair  :Dmy pic

id share a room with u! ;):P:D:o lol, he he...I really should find out about my hotel arrangements...Hmmm

I bet you would.... :D lol who wouldn't?! B)

Well....If u were like well....Older then that would be a bit perverted! Errrr lol

Yes, that'd be true! ;)

well i am 16 and look about 15...i got a roam at the travel inn already and i am stayin the nights u are apart from thursday (bcoz of college). i'll defiently stay in ur room if its gunna save me money. get back to me through this or email benclementz@hotmail.com so u can gimmie a bit more info.. cheerz

where are you staying? if you dont mind me asking... no im not gonna stalk you. lol.

But my mate is looking for somewhere to stay, and I'm helping him, he only wants to stay saturday and sunday night, but it might be cheaper for the both of you if you share.

He's uhm... 16.. 17.. I'm not really sure how old actually :rolleyes: but one of those ages.

Could you e-mail me with the information please? thanks!

mossybc@hotmail.com

Thanks Ikki :angel:

Yeah i'm him, i'm 16 and i'm looking for a room for the saturday and sunday night and would be willing to split the cost on a room. Does anyone have space? I'd appreciate the help. Email me at sporty_si230@hotmail.com if you have some help or you need to know anything.

Thanks, Si