PEIRCINGS ADVICE -

summersover

i got my nose peirced over 2 weeks ago . i think i have an infection ? where the peircing is ,is a small pus filled spot (yuk) and is trying to force my percing out ! dunno what i should do .i am bathing it as often as possible with warm water . how long will it take to go . it looks horrible ?

As icky as it sounds, it's quite good that there's pus, it means that any infection there is being faught against. Pus is just dead white blood cells from the fighting off of bacteria. Keep bathing it and gently wiggle the nose stud when you clean it so the solution can get to where it needs to be.

It should go down in a few days or so. Just don't over do the bathing. It slows down the healing if you do it too often.

Hope that helps :)

I really didnt need to read this while im having my lunch. There should be a warning sing on the front! :lol:

869371[/snapback]

Sorry! Well it wasn't really my post. But sorry for my input Miss Kayla, I'll be a good gril from now on! :lol:

Ah, you don't seem the squeemish type!

869825[/snapback]

im not usually lol

869826[/snapback]

Ha ha!

You're going soft in your old age!

*runs*

869829[/snapback]

Oi, enough of the old age please :lol: lol

Edited by rain

I second the Tea Tree Girl! Also, take a cotton bud, soak it in liquid Witch Hazel or Savelon, and wipe around twice a day. If it doesn't clear up on it's own in the next week or so, then I'd consider either taking it out or going to the docs for antibiotics.