oooooooooooh interesting find!!

Serkette

I was looking on Ebay when I came across someone selling their tickets to the Harry Potter talk!! Not only were they going for a huge stack of money...but they were also confirming the guests at the talks (I thought Showmasters hadn't) AND it listed Christian Coulson (Tom Riddle) as a guest at the talk!!

This is shocking....I also recognised the selles name as a the shop in Luton, and the guy who works at that shop was one of the assistants at Collector Mania 3- so either he has made false witness in his ebay sales.....or we can confirm Christian is gonna be there and who the guests are!! weeeeee!!

I haven't posted the ebay link cus I think that would unfair.....and I think showmasters might ban me now....

*takes her detective hat off* :D

ooooooooo they deleted my link...i wont post it again coz i can take a hint....but i just thought id mention it got deleted...its the first time ive had a post deleted :D

im so ashamed....

he he...Dont feel ashamed! I wonder if this person posts on here....

Fox, Do u know if thats alright to do? u know, theres alot of comiccon and C3 stuff there..Is that frowned upon lol

ooooooooo they deleted my link...i wont post it again coz i can take a hint....but i just thought id mention it got deleted...its the first time ive had a post deleted  :D 

im so ashamed....

Fox, Do u know if thats alright to do? u know, theres alot of comiccon and C3 stuff there..Is that frowned upon lol

lol, to be honest that shame was more a secret pride :D

ooooooooo they deleted my link...i wont post it again coz i can take a hint....but i just thought id mention it got deleted...its the first time ive had a post deleted  :huh: 

im so ashamed....

lol, to be honest that shame was more a secret pride :D

lol...he...I wana play nintendo..My dad Still hasnt fixed it! Grrrrr

my mum sent me batteries from N.Ireland today!!! well they arrived today...my freeview box wont work coz my controls ran out of batteries and it doesnt have a manual thing so i cant use it!!! but she sent them to me all the way from N.I coz they're on holiday lol...was sweet of her tho!! :D

my dad doesnt do fixing of things....just breaking...

my mum sent me batteries from N.Ireland today!!! well they arrived today...my freeview box wont work coz my controls ran out of batteries and it doesnt have a manual thing so i cant use it!!! but she sent them to me all the way from N.I coz they're on holiday lol...was sweet of her tho!! :D

my dad doesnt do fixing of things....just breaking...

lol why didnt u just buy some batteries?