The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

Cher2a

GMEX is shaping up to be very impressive.

Narnia guests, AMAZING, the film is not yet out and SM have got hold of some cool guests.

I am so glad i bought a rare Narnia poster, i can get all those signatures.

All I need now is to work out how i am going to get from the South West to Manchester.

I have a feeling that the Narnia guests will bring with them props from the movie. *fingers crossed*

The trailer looks AMAZING. I have seen the trailer 100 times already, on the FREE DVD as well as at work (i work at a cinema).

I can not f***ing wait.

Edited by BluebizzieB

i'm not too excited about the Narnia guests yet but i'm sure that'll change when i see the film.

i thought C7 was expensive for me this eems to be 10 times worse i can't wait

863654[/snapback]

Erm, to be honest, I don't know who any of these people are. I can't wait for the Narnia film, but are these the type of people we will only see if we buy the DVD for the deleted scenes.

I'm still coming, but not for Narnia. I was really excited when I saw Narnia guests, but I'm not interested in background artists. But that's just my opinion.

i'm not too excited about the Narnia guests yet but i'm sure that'll change when i see the film.

i thought C7 was expensive for me this eems to be 10 times worse i can't wait

863654[/snapback]

Erm, to be honest, I don't know who any of these people are. I can't wait for the Narnia film, but are these the type of people we will only see if we buy the DVD for the deleted scenes.

I'm still coming, but not for Narnia. I was really excited when I saw Narnia guests, but I'm not interested in background artists. But that's just my opinion.

864442[/snapback]

i agree as well i hadn't actually checked who they played before they posted i jst saw lion witch and wardrobe but i won't be meetng them either.

Its still good to have them as guest tho

GMEX is shaping up to be very impressive.

Narnia guests, AMAZING, the film is not yet out and SM have got hold of some cool guests.

I am so glad i bought a rare Narnia poster, i can get all those signatures.

All I need now is to work out how i am going to get from the South West to Manchester.

I have a feeling that the Narnia guests will bring with them props from the movie. *fingers crossed*

The trailer looks AMAZING. I have seen the trailer 100 times already, on the FREE DVD as well as at work (i work at a cinema).

I can not f***ing wait.

863541[/snapback]

where do I get this rare Narnia poster from