CORIN NEMEC

Hi all,

I am doing a site on the charming Mr Corin Nemec. I know alot of you have met him and a lot of you have now become fans through this. I was wondering if any of you might have any photos from C3 of Corin that I can use for the site, you will get full credit. Also any reports? These too will be added.

Please email me at adele@adelesgc.fsnet.co.uk

Showmasters, many many thanx for bringing Corin, I've been wanting to meet him for years now. THANKYOU!

Hugs

Adele

xox

Corin Corin Corin!

Hi Adele

THat is such a cool idea to do a website of the sexy beast that is Corin. I will e-mail you. All my distant (stalker) pictures did not come out well, but the ones of me and him did... YES!

He was on the top of my list to visit... even better than I hoped for, he must have been if I went back a second day. I really enjoy Stargate, and he managed to fit in really well.

Hiya,

That is such a good idea to have a website bout him!! He was sooooo sweet, i felt kinda sad that harldy anyone was seeing him!! Boohoo!

Well i have 2 pics of him from a distant, that if my scanner works, you can post, just gotta find the lead!!

Luv Brightstar :rolleyes: