Hi Tippin!

rainbowsparkle

THERE MAY BE SOME SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!! - should have put that in the thread title but forgot - sorry!!!

Thought I'd stick this in here since we were discussing HBP in a text convo - running really low on credit at the mo, thoogh, not to mention power LOL

How you doin' tho? :D

Edited by rainbowsparkle

lol dude not bad, am gonna murder Nick but beside that it's all good...well okay not good because of end of Book 6 but ya know I could have been in Dumbledore's position so can't complain lol. What about you dude?

LOL - not too bad either - last day at work tomorrow, which is a bit tough actually cos I seem to have shut down and gone into holiday mode over the weekend. I mean, who decided the last day should be a Monday for heaven's sake!!! Don't they realise how hard it is to crawl back in tomorrow!!!

I loved the one and only Wood reference made by Fred XD Fantastic comment and three books since he left he's still being mentioned! Was a little disappointed though...I don't think Bill actually said a word in the entirity of the book!

okay so he had a line lol, but for all his appearances and being in scenes and all Phelgm's speaking his line just kinda disappeared

Spolier coming

and then after his disasterous hospitalising mauling! nothing, just molly and phelgm crying and hugging

I hope that it's just as Lupin said, that he's just going to have a few wolfish characteristics from now on, like the raw meat, loved Phelgm's response to it about the English over cooking their meat XD.

Do you think Aragog dying was significant?