Stargate DVD movie

BluebizzieB

Just been surfing the net and found some info. This is old news but it sounds interesting.

I asked M.Greenburg about this when i saw him last year and he told me they are still gearing up for it.

The producers of Stargate SG-1 are considering a new feature film that would release direct to DVD, according to reports. The show's cast and crew have mentioned the project at more than one convention over the past few weeks, and co-executive producer Joseph Mallozzi confirmed to GateWorld that the project is currently being considered -- but isn't a sure thing yet.

The story currently being considered is set in the show's second season. Actor Christopher Judge told fans at July's Vulkon convention that he's interested to see how they will get the cast looking like they did six years ago.

A direct-to-DVD feature would test SG-1's viability beyond cable and syndicated television, and take advantage of the series' strong DVD sales. A film would also give fans something to look forward to should the series finally end its long run this season.

didn't they do lost city 1&2 instead of the film

but then looking at the comments...I could suggest Moebuis!

yeah they did lost city 1 and 2 were meant to be the film but they adjusted them when the new season was given the green light!!!

there was talk of a dvd release of a feature length episode set somewhere around season 2 but im assuming thats been put on hold since the new season have gone ahead plus the introduction of atlantis!! :unsure: