To Too Tall !

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i had a txt off Stu and he says to tell u that im all his....so im afraid that posting videos is a no go....sorry :wub:

Text him back telling him 'His a spoilsport and we was only thinking of him, the git!'

Nah hope his having a great time, his a top bloke and his huge TV made me so envious when me and Salem stayed at his!

;)

well i had a txt off Stu and he says to tell u that im all his....so im afraid that posting videos is a no go....sorry  ;)

Well, that's strange, since I had another text from TT telling me that he had no problems with our plan whatsoever !

Believe me !!! :wub:;)

:lol:

:o

The triangle of terror (MOTS,Dom and TMTM), have more front than Brighton!

;)

Got to give us an 'A' for effort!

:unsure:

And it's fronts we want to see !! :lol:

At least something we got an A in !

Wonder when Mr. D. will be back from his trip ?!

Aint that the truth!

Also an 'A' in being filthy

And hope its soon, like you his one of the only forum members that makes me p1$$ myself laughing!

:P:P:P

Em....Stu's going to kill u 4 saying that on the forum....well either that or he'll hug u to death :P

Hmmm ...me thinks we are on to something here ...

Embo, care to go into details ? For a pint of beer ?? ;)

@ Torres, did I get it wrong or does TT actually check out the forum from Egypt ?

Im not aware that he is checking out the forum...ahh well he'll read it when he gets back anyway :P

TO: MOTS & TMTM - as close friends of Stu's surely u must have some stories u would like to share with the rest of us??

Edited by torres

Yes i would give everyone an 'A' for effort

Em....Stu's going to kill u 4 saying that on the forum....well either that or he'll hug u to death :lol:

His going to tread on all of his, how does it go again Too Tall, fe,fo,fi,fum I smell the blood of little scum!

:lol:

Im not aware that he is checking out the forum...ahh well he'll read it when he gets back anyway :lol:

TO: MOTS & TMTM - as close friends of Stu's surely u must have some stories u would like to share with the rest of us??

Well me,Salem,CathyVicki stayed at Too Talls house at C6, and we had a laugh after the party, he has a massive TV and projector, I was making him put films on loud at 8.30am on the Sunday morning!, like the start of star wars, his neighbours must have poo poo themselves.

All ill say about my mate Stu, is that his a huge tall guy with a huge heart, Al (Nebbit) is also a good friend of mine and cant wait to hook up with them at C8, as I missed the last LFCC and last collectormania.

Too Tall (What a Guy!!"

Stu's TV is huge...but alas currently broken!!

I have to agree...Al and Stu r great guys

Just to warn u both Stu and Al are going away and will only be attending C8 on the friday (i think)

well i had a txt off Stu and he says to tell u that im all his....so im afraid that posting videos is a no go....sorry  ;)

Well, that's strange, since I had another text from TT telling me that he had no problems with our plan whatsoever !

Believe me !!! :lol::lol:

:P

:P

;)

A for Aspen hows that

Stu's TV is huge...but alas currently broken!!

I have to agree...Al and Stu r great guys

Just to warn u both Stu and Al are going away and will only be attending C8 on the friday (i think)

Yeah he did say that, ask him when you next speak to him if he can leave his house keys so me and Salem can stay at his again.. :lol:

Bummer about the TV I bet his fed up with that :lol:

Em....Stu's going to kill u 4 saying that on the forum....well either that or he'll hug u to death  :lol:

Hmmm ...me thinks we are on to something here ...

Embo, care to go into details ? For a pint of beer ?? :lol:

@ Torres, did I get it wrong or does TT actually check out the forum from Egypt ?

Apparently he slaps the ball over the net