To Dom

I think we shall leace it there 3 guys talking about b*** j*** with a 17 yr old, my god its true what they say about the internet :huh:

:P Okay, NOW I get it. :lol: EEEEWWWW!!! :lol: Dude, that's just... Wrong!

Remind me to beat you to a pulp next time I see you - lolz!

Edited by Cher2a

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonights homework, watch Porkies or if you can`t find that get the sweetest thing with selma blair and christina applegate, that should be easy to find.

Oh yes, great teacher Dom, share some of your wisdom ! :o:unsure:

Well its better she find out from us, than asking at a sci fi con. I don`t even want to contemplate what the sexually frustrated will do to her then. It would mess up her costume :D

Hahahaha

A sci-fi gang bang, how scary!

:lol:

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :unsure:

LOL

Fair play mate

Indeed.

Omg - misread that! (Dyslexia. Joy...)

I thought you said "fairy tale", TMTM, for some straaaange reason...

So, yeah... My bad.

Fairy tale?? I am the kind of guy to say that?

I think we shall leace it there 3 guys talking about blow jobs with a 17 yr old, my god its true what they say about the internet :unsure:

I thought that was called a good time Dom mate!

*Panicks*!!! Dude, that's just wrong!

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :lol:

LOL

Fair play mate

Indeed.

Omg - misread that! (Dyslexia. Joy...)

I thought you said "fairy tale", TMTM, for some straaaange reason...

So, yeah... My bad.

Fairy tale?? I am the kind of guy to say that?

:D

Nope. Wishful thinking, perhaps? :unsure::o

Tonights homework, watch Porkies or if you can`t find that get the sweetest thing with selma blair and christina applegate, that should be easy to find.

Oh yes, great teacher Dom, share some of your wisdom ! :o:unsure:

Well its better she find out from us, than asking at a sci fi con. I don`t even want to contemplate what the sexually frustrated will do to her then. It would mess up her costume :D

Hahahaha

A sci-fi gang bang, how scary!

That IS scary!.. And wrong. Very, very, very wrong...

Oh yes, great teacher Dom, share some of your wisdom ! :D:unsure:

Well its better she find out from us, than asking at a sci fi con. I don`t even want to contemplate what the sexually frustrated will do to her then. It would mess up her costume :lol:

Scary, scary way of thinking you have there, Dom! Lolz.

And s**ually frustrated guys don't come anywhere near me. Well, not if they ever want children! Lolz.

They wouldn't sink that low, anyways. I'm not exactly attractive...

Edited by Cher2a

That girl dressed as Elektra at the last one nearly got mauled. I bet the pics of her from there have been "used" by some of the fans.

:lol: Riiiight... :unsure:

Perhaps I should reconsider my costume choices for C8! :D

That girl dressed as Elektra at the last one nearly got mauled. I bet the pics of her from there have been "used" by some of the fans.

:huh: Riiiight... ;)

Perhaps I should reconsider my costume choices for C8! :lol:

You know im right, somewhere, somewhen there was a fanboy jerkin his gerkin to them snaps :unsure::o:huh:

Are you serious ? Sad people, I must say !

Yeah i rekon. I may just be buying into the stereotype, but she did look good.

Usually some of the guys at these things have not yet sipped the holy grail and probably get all hot and flustered over stuff like this. In fact im sure some guy has done it.

You know im right, somewhere, somewhen there was a fanboy jerkin his gerkin to them snaps :unsure::o:huh:

What, the Elektra ones? Probably! Lolz. And yes, I did understand that one. Which is worrying me... You three are influencing my little mind! :o! Meannies :o

Really, really rethinking *sensored*, especially. Kinda glad I didn't cosplay her to the LFCC, actually :lol: I've lost weight since, so yeah... Perhaps it's best left at home... :huh:;)

Who was the girl??? get her on here then we can ask her question like "how does it feel to know somebody is banging on eout to a picture of you" urghhhhhhhh its not clean.

She posted in the Post Your LFCC pics here thread.

And your DARNED right it's not clean! :huh: Lolz.

What's not clean? :unsure:;):huh: